What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a Dunes Manor Hotel oceanfront double-queen room
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free
Hotel at a Glance: Dunes Manor Hotel
Constructed in the grand style of Ocean City’s Victorian era, the Dunes Manor Hotel offer guests a relaxing stay in a spacious ocean view room with a private balcony. The resort’s three buildings sit on the edge of Ocean City’s boardwalk, providing guests with a one-of-a-kind experience to take in the beachfront breeze on their expansive oceanfront deck, located at the main building.
- Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel’s three restaurants– Barefoot Beach Bar, Zippy Lewis Lounge, or The Victorian Room.
- Explore the shops and restaurants on Ocean City’s award-winning boardwalk, just steps away from the hotel.
- Amusement parks and entertainment: Hit the tracks and Go-kart race, see a magic show, or visit the Jolly Roger Amusement Park & Splash Mountain Water Park
- Golf at one of the 17 championship courses designed by some of the legends of the sport.
- The Nightlife: Catch a show at Ocean City Performing Arts Center, test your luck at Ocean Downs Casino, or dance the night away at one of the many oceanfront bars
- In room perks: All rooms have a refrigerator and microwave
Ocean City, Maryland: Family-Friendly Boardwalk next to the Atlantic
Along Ocean City’s century-old boardwalk, you can savor wild-caught blue crab, play old-fashioned arcade games, and watch candy makers spin colorful saltwater taffy. The lively boardwalk, which stretches for just over two miles along Maryland’s eastern shore, helped earn Ocean City a spot on USA Today’s list of the “10 great places to have some fun on a boardwalk.” Kids can ride a Ferris wheel and climb aboard one of the country’s oldest carousels at Trimper’s Amusement Park, a family-owned theme park open for more than 100 years.
Assateague Island National Seashore—a 37-mile stretch of salt marshes running from Ocean City down to Virginia—offers a peaceful reprieve from the boardwalk’s constant activity. The island’s famous wild horses gallop on the shores, and you can climb up a vintage, candy-striped lighthouse, or hike the seaside forests to spot birds, including great horned owls, ruby-crowned kinglets, and great blue herons.
Dunes Manor Oceanfront Room with Two Queen Beds
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- COVID-19 Updates: All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash; Face masks are required for staff and guests in public areas; Floors marked for social distancing; Hand sanitizer available for guests and staff; Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms; Regularly sanitized high traffic areas; Staff required to wash hands regularly; Contact-less checkout; Individually wrapped toiletries
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Fitness center
- Evening entertainment
- Indoor pool on property
- Access to outdoor pool at property nearby (less than one block away)
- Please note: Pool, restaurant and public space capacity at 50%; Hours may be adjusted for the pools and restaurants
The Fine Print
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Dunes Manor Hotel
- Nearest airport: Salisbury-Ocean City Wicomico Regional Airport (SBY; 30 mi)
- Cab fare: about $68 from SBY
- Distance from Baltimore: 147 miles