What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a Santa Fe non-smoking king room, Santa Fe non-smoking double-queen room, Sedona non-smoking river-view king room, or Sedona non-smoking river-view double-queen room
- Up to two kids 11 or younger stay free in a Santa Fe non-smoking double-queen room or Sedona non-smoking river-view double-queen room
$15 Daily Resort Fee Includes
- Coffee makers and coffee pods in all rooms
- Bottled water in all rooms
- Pool and spa access
- Fitness center access
- Local and toll free calls
- Players club members who earn 200 base slot points receive $10 in free slot play
Hotel at a Glance: Edgewater Casino Resort
Edgewater Casino Resort’s 40,000-square-foot gaming floor has something for every type guest. They can try a hand at the coin-free slots—featuring 400 penny machines—or roll the dice at tables for blackjack and roulette. And with daily entertainment and activities, including comedy nights and a grand buffet for breakfast and dinner, guests can enjoy the comforts of the resort all day and night.
- Try a different cuisine every night, with a changing buffet menu and seven different restaurants to choose from, including a bakery and BBQ joint.
- The scenery: Many Sedona rooms look out to the desert and the Colorado River, and Santa Fe rooms have balconies.
- Live entertainment: Bands and comedians take the stage on select nights.
- Play a game on the casino floor, with video poker, reel and video slot machines, and many more to choose from.
- Pump some iron in the on-site fitness facility.
Laughlin, Nevada: Sunny Gaming Destination near the Hoover Dam
Laughlin is about 100 miles south of Las Vegas, but it’s a gaming destination in its own right. At the city’s nine casinos, there are plenty of slots and poker tables, and bingo is big here. You can find regular bingo games at the Riverside and the River Palms.
Laughlin averages 300 sunny days a year—a fine climate for exploring natural and manmade wonders. To get in touch with nature, hit up Big Bend State Recreation Area to go hiking along the Colorado River. For a manmade spectacle, head about 80 miles north to Boulder City to see the famous Hoover Dam, which sends thousands of gallons of water tumbling 70 stories into Black Canyon every day. Though its sheer size is captivating, you’ll also appreciate the dam’s surprisingly elegant art-deco design.
Santa Fe Non-Smoking King Room and Sedona Non-Smoking River-View King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Santa Fe Non-Smoking Double-Queen Room and Sedona Non-Smoking River-View Double-Queen Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 12 or older; kids 11 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- $15 resort fee includes: parking, coffee makers and coffee pods in all rooms, bottled water in all rooms, pool and spa access, fitness center access, local and toll free calls, and Players club members who earn 200 base slot points receive $10 in free slot play.
- Parking: included in resort fee.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Variety of restaurants and snack shops
- Race and sports book
- Live entertainment
- Fitness center (temporarily closed)
- Outdoor pool and spa
- Coffee makers and coffee pods
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $15 daily resort fee plus tax paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Edgewater Casino Resort
- Nearest airports: Laughlin/Bullhead International Airport (IFP; 2.6 mi)
- Cab fare: about $15 including a 15% tip from IFP
- Distance from Las Vegas: 97 miles