What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay four in a one-bedroom gulf front condo or six in a two-bedroom gulf front condo
Hotel at a Glance: Emerald Beach Resort
A white-sand beach meets the Gulf of Mexico just footsteps from your door at Emerald Beach Resort—you could walk barefoot from your room to the ocean. The shore provides a quiet place for families to kick back between visits to ZooWorld, a family-friendly attraction with lions, tigers, and 200 other exotic animals, just a short drive away.
- As of March 19, 2020 all bars, concession stands, hot tubs, game rooms, arcade rooms, and fitness centers are temporarily closed
- Gulf views can be enjoyed from the balconies of one- and two-bedroom condos, which feature full kitchens and separate living areas.
- Beat the heat in one of two pools, including one along the beach and one with a special children’s area.
- Grab a drink at the poolside tiki bar.
- Why “emerald” beach resort? The name of the hotel references the emerald-green color of the gulf.
Panama City Beach, Florida: Sugar-White Beaches and Scuba-Diving Spots
Panama City Beach’s slogan—“The World’s Most Beautiful Beaches”—may seem boastful. But TripAdvisor helped back up this claim in 2013, naming the local St. Andrews State Park as having 1 of the top 25 beaches in the United States. The park also has two fishing piers, a jetty, and a boat ramp, plus nature trails for bird watching. Elsewhere in town, you can arrange a scuba-diving trip to explore the area’s dozens of natural and artificial reefs.
There are numerous amusement parks along the 20-plus miles of shoreline. Many of the popular seafood restaurants and bars here overlook the Gulf of Mexico.
If you’re looking to escape the crowds, take the ferry to Shell Island, an uninhabited, 7-mile-long barrier island. On the ride over, you might see some of the bottlenose dolphins that frequent these warm waters. Once there, you can soak in the sun on the empty beaches and go snorkeling. It’s also worth it to visit the nature preserve at Conservation Park, which has 24 miles of trails. One 11-mile trek goes past wooden boardwalks and wetlands; keep your eyes peeled and you might see woodpeckers in the trees and alligators lurking beside
One-Bedroom Gulf Front Condo
- One king bed or one queen bed plus one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
Two-Bedroom Gulf Front Condo
- Two king beds or two queen beds plus one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 6
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 10 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: not available.
- Two outdoor pools
- Hot tub
- Fitness center
- Poolside tiki bar
- Onsite Starbucks
- Free WiFi
- Direct beach access
The Fine Print
- 8-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $55 non-refundable damage waiver plus tax paid at check-in
- $95 (one-bedroom) or $115 (two-bedroom) cleaning fee plus tax paid at check-in
- 7% reservation fee added at purchase
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Emerald Beach Resort
- Nearest airport: Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport (ECP; 20 mi)
- Cab fare: about $45 from ECP, including a 15% tip
- Distance from Panama City: 10 miles