Stay by the crystal blue ocean waters and get the most out of time off from all-inclusive resort amenities
You’re viewing a property from our Premium Collection, a selection of top properties that are guaranteed to have a rating of 4 stars or higher.
El Encanto De La Hacienda
The most stunning feature of a stay at El Encanto All Inclusive Resort at Hacienda Encantada is the decadent pool bordering a beautiful beach. Here, guests may decide to soak up the sun on plenty of beach chairs and plush couches, shaded or not by large white umbrellas. The pool is circular, large, and built with two levels. Of course, guests may opt to spend their day at the beach itself or inside the resort, where there are plenty of all-inclusive perks, including:
Spa Day: Pamper yourself for the day by reserving signature treatments, such as body wraps, massages, and beauty treatments, including waxes, hair care, and nails.
The Rooms: Rooms here have large windows facing the beauty of Cabo and are complete with modern furniture and bright lighting.
Fine Dining: With 7 on-site restaurants, there are plenty of choices! Barolo, for example, serves up fresh Italian pasta, while Los Riscos prepares fresh red snapper and mesquite smoked ribeye daily.
Perks: Other perks of this resort include booking activities/excursions during your stay, car rentals, horseback riding reservations, and a shuttle that goes downtown and to and from the airport.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico: Watersports, White-Sand Beaches, and Festive Parties
Located at the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula in Mexico and 10 degrees below the Tropic of Cancer, Cabo San Lucas enjoys pleasant year-round temperatures. Just south of town, the white-sand Lover’s Beach (or Playa del Amor) stretches alongside the Sea of Cortez and is frequented by sea lions, and, depending on the season, humpback whales. It’s a popular spot for snorkeling, scuba diving, and swimming. Tour boats and water taxis regularly zip from Cabo to Lover’s Beach and the neighboring El Arco, an arch-shaped granite rock formation that has become Cabo’s unofficial symbol.
Surrounding the marina waterfront, downtown Cabo buzzes 24 hours a day with visitors sampling local tequilas and fresh, grilled seafood. Slip into one of the trendy restaurants near the marina to try chicharrones—fried pork rinds—and chiles en nogada—poblano chilis topped in a walnut cream sauce. The tourist district is also filled with nightclubs and cantinas catering to every kind of visitor, whether they’re looking for conga lines or jazz tunes.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? The property is a 40-minute drive from Los Cabos International Airport (SJD). Airport transportation is available through the property for an additional fee, please contact Encanto All Inclusive Resort at Hacienda Encantada at (877) 319-5080 for details.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to make another purchase? Standard occupancy is 2 guests per room. Please contact property for additional occupancy fees.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? Resort credit is not included.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here or call (877) 319-5080.