What You Get
Per CDC guidelines, travel to Mexico is highly discouraged at this time due to the increased COVID-19 levels currently being reported. Please view the latest travel information here.
✈ CDC Travel Order: Effective 1/26/21 all air passengers arriving to the US from a foreign country must get tested for COVID-19 infection no more than 3 days before their flight departs and to provide proof of the negative result or documentation of having recovered from COVID-19 to the airline before boarding the flight. More information on this testing requirement can be found here.
COVID-19 Testing: As part of their health and safety measures, El Encanto Resort at Hacienda Encantada, will be offering COVID-19 antigen tests for an additional USD$20 per guest. For guest comfort, the test will be available at the resort. Guests may schedule the appointment upon check-in. Any guests testing positive for COVID-19 will receive a discounted nightly rate, while they quarantine for 14 days.
- All-inclusive stay for two in an Encanto garden-view studio or Encanto ocean-view studio
Included in all-inclusive:
- All meals and snacks
- Unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- 24-hour room service with 40% discount
- Fitness center
- Tennis, basketball & pickle ball courts
- Kids’ club
- Access to offsite restaurants in downtown Marina Golden Zone
- Horseback riding onsite
Resort at a Glance: El Encanto Resort at Hacienda Encantada
The most stunning feature of a stay at El Encanto All Inclusive Resort at Hacienda Encantada is the decadent pool bordering a beautiful beach. Here, guests may decide to soak up the sun on plenty of beach chairs and plush couches, shaded or not by large white umbrellas. The pool is circular, large, and built with two levels. Of course, guests may opt to spend their day at the beach itself or inside the resort, where there are plenty of all-inclusive perks, including:
Spa Day: Pamper yourself for the day by reserving signature treatments, such as body wraps, massages, and beauty treatments, including waxes, hair care, and nails.
The Rooms: Rooms here have large windows facing the beauty of Cabo and are complete with modern furniture and bright lighting.
Fine Dining: With eight on-site restaurants, there are plenty of choices! Barolo, for example, serves up fresh Italian pasta, while Los Riscos prepares fresh red snapper and mesquite smoked ribeye daily.
Perks: Other perks of this resort include booking activities/excursions during your stay, car rentals, horseback riding reservations, and a shuttle that goes downtown and to and from the airport.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico: Watersports, White-Sand Beaches, and Festive Parties
Located at the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula in Mexico and 10 degrees below the Tropic of Cancer, Cabo San Lucas enjoys pleasant year-round temperatures. Just south of town, the white-sand Lover’s Beach (or Playa del Amor) stretches alongside the Sea of Cortez and is frequented by sea lions, and, depending on the season, humpback whales. It’s a popular spot for snorkeling, scuba diving, and swimming. Tour boats and water taxis regularly zip from Cabo to Lover’s Beach and the neighboring El Arco, an arch-shaped granite rock formation that has become Cabo’s unofficial symbol.
Surrounding the marina waterfront, downtown Cabo buzzes 24 hours a day with visitors sampling local tequilas and fresh, grilled seafood. Slip into one of the trendy restaurants near the marina to try chicharrones—fried pork rinds—and chiles en nogada—poblano chilis topped in a walnut cream sauce. The tourist district is also filled with nightclubs and cantinas catering to every kind of visitor, whether they’re looking for conga lines or jazz tunes.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? The property is a 40-minute drive from Los Cabos International Airport (SJD). Airport transportation is available through the property for an additional fee, please contact Encanto All Inclusive Resort at Hacienda Encantada at (844) 296-8725 for details.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another voucher? This deal covers an all-inclusive stay for two guests. Please contact the property at (844) 296-8725 for additional occupancy pricing and details.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? No resort credits are included in this deal.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here or call (844) 296-8725.
Encanto Garden-View Studio and Encanto Ocean-View Studio
- One king bed or two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 kids
- Adding occupants above standard: please contact the property for pricing and details.
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 10 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Three outdoor pools and hot tub
- Complimentary parking
- Eight restaurants and bars
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary airport shuttle
- Fitness Center
- Tennis, basketball, and pickleball courts
- Horseback riding
- Car-rental service
- 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Must present valid US or Canadian ID at check-in
- All prices and charges listed in US Dollars
- Purchases are in US Dollars
- Foreign exchange fee may apply
- $100 refundable credit card deposit paid at check-in
- Airfare not included
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About El Encanto Resort at Hacienda Encantada
- Nearest airport: Los Cabos International Airport (SJD; 27 miles)
- Shuttle service: round trip to and from the airport for a fee