Hotel at a Glance: Excalibur
Excalibur isn’t quite a step back into medieval times—it’s got a sprawling casino flickering with countless slot machines, table games, and TVs at the race and sports book. Numerous entertainment venues host a variety of shows, games, and music for all ages. Boogie to the music of the Australian Bee Gees, cheer on a medieval Tournament of Kings, or watch the men of Thunder From Down Under shake it.
- Use your $20 dining credit towards tasty cocktails at The Lounge or Lobby Bar, or dig into a juicy steak at The Steakhouse at Camelot.
- See jousting matches and dancing maidens at Tournament of Kings, a three-course dinner show.
- Dining options: There are six restaurants onsite as well as a massive food court.
- Eat like a king at the newly redesigned buffet, featuring action stations serving a variety of cuisines, crab legs on Fridays and Saturdays, and $10 all-you-can-drink draft beers and house wine.
- Nine flavors of daiquiris are poured at Dick’s Last Resort, where you can also order pickle chips, pulled pork sandwiches, and other hearty eats. They’re all served up by a friendly, wisecracking wait staff.
- Get some peace and quiet in your spacious room.
- Get pampered and recover from late nights out with a facial, massage, or body wrap at the onsite spa.
- Fun for the whole family: Little ones can enjoy the pool and play arcade games while savoring a Dairy Queen Blizzard.