Hotel at a Glance: Excalibur Hotel & Casino
It may look like a castle, but Excalibur isn’t quite a step back into medieval times—it’s got a sprawling casino flickering with countless slot machines and table games. Numerous entertainment venues host a variety of shows, games, and music for all ages. Get down to the disco-fevered Australian Bee Gees, cheer on a medieval Tournament of Kings, or watch the men of Thunder From Down Under shake it. The hotel’s eclectic dining options include Dick’s Last Resort, Buca di Beppo, and Camelot Steakhouse, as well as a food court and a buffet.
- See jousting matches and dancing maidens at Tournament of Kings, a three-course dinner show.
- Dining options: There are six onsite restaurants, a buffet, and a massive food court.
- Nine flavors of daiquiris are poured at Dick’s Last Resort, where you can also order pickle chips, pulled-pork sandwiches, and other hearty eats. They’re all served up by a friendly, wisecracking wait staff.
- Get pampered and recover from late nights out with a facial, massage, or body wrap at The Spa at Excalibur.
- Fun for the whole family: Little ones can play arcade games while savoring Dairy Queen Blizzards.