What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a Resort Tower king room, Resort Tower two queen room, Royal Tower king room, or Royal Tower two queen room
$35 Daily Resort Fee Includes
- Access to the fitness center
- Incoming faxes
- Local and domestic long-distance calls
- Daily newspaper
- Resort fee is per room, per night to be paid at check-in.
Hotel at a Glance: Excalibur Hotel & Casino
It may look like a castle, but Excalibur Hotel & Casino isn’t quite a step back in medieval times—it’s got a sprawling casino flickering with countless slot machines and table games. Numerous entertainment venues host a variety of shows, games, and music for all ages. Get down to the disco-fevered Australian Bee Gees, cheer on a medieval Tournament of Kings (may be temporarily unavailable), or watch the men of Thunder From Down Under shake it. The hotel’s eclectic dining options include Dick’s Last Resort, Buca di Beppo, and Camelot Steakhouse, as well as a food court.
- See jousting matches and dancing maidens at Tournament of Kings, a three-course dinner show (may be temporarily unavailable).
- Dining options: There are numerous onsite restaurants and a massive food court.
- Hearty eats can be found at Dick’s Last Resort, such as ribs and wings and burgers. They’re all served up by friendly, wisecracking wait staff.
- Get pampered and recover from late nights out with a facial, massage, or body wrap at The Spa at Excalibur
- Fun for the whole family: Little ones can play arcade games while savoring Dairy Queen Blizzards.
- Experience your favorite: Hollywood blockbusters in a brand-new, mind-blowing way at Excalibur’s Ultimate 4-D Experience.
The Las Vegas Strip: 24/7 Entertainment and Fine Dining
With an almost unlimited variety of casinos, bars and nightclubs, and live entertainment, the general consensus along the Las Vegas Strip seems to be “go big or go home.” And you can go really big here. Make a beeline for the dozens of 24-hour casinos lining the neon-lit Strip to tango with Lady Luck in high-stakes games of roulette, blackjack, and poker; or grab a front-row seat to the city’s over-the-top glitz at nightly magic, acrobatic, and musical performances.
Even Sin City isn’t all casinos, all the time. Go shopping at the high-end boutiques found inside most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip, or head to Fashion Show Las Vegas to browse racks at Neiman Marcus, Macy’s, and Saks Fifth Avenue. You can also virtually travel the globe in just a few city blocks, thanks to the Strip’s re-creation of the Statue of Liberty, the Eiffel Tower, and Venetian canals. And you’ll find a surprising number of activities in Las Vegas for kids hidden amid the raucous nightlife.
Resort Tower King Room and Royal Tower King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Resort Tower Two Queen Room and Royal Tower Two Queen Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $25 plus tax per night for each additional guest
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- $35 resort fee includes: WiFi, access to fitness center, incoming faxes, local and domestic long-distance calls, and daily newspaper. Resort fee is per room, per night to be paid at check-in.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: please contact property for pet restrictions and fees.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost; please contact the property for pricing and availability
- Paid parking begins May 25, 2021. Please click here for more information regarding parking onsite
- Multiple restaurants, bars, and lounges
- Four outdoor pools (seasonal)
- Theaters and shows (may be temporarily unavailable)
- Fitness center
WiFi (included with resort fee)
- Amenities availability may vary and additional fees may apply; please contact property for details
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $35 daily resort plus tax paid at check-in
- $50–$150 daily refundable incidental deposit on credit card paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Excalibur Hotel & Casino
- Nearest airport: McCarran International Airport (LAS; 4 mi)
- Cab fare: about $20 from LAS, including a 15% tip