What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a deluxe king room or deluxe two-double room
- Up to two kids 16 or younger stay free in a deluxe two-double room
Hotel at a Glance: Executive Hotel Vintage Park
Executive Hotel Vintage Park welcomes oenophiles with a wine theme that runs throughout the hotel, from rooms sponsored by local wineries to evening tastings in the Lobby Wine Bar, which opens onto the hotel’s heated patio.
- In-room amenities: Keurig espresso machine, 42-inch LCD TVs, bottled water, and CD and MP3 players
- Workout with a view: The fitness center overlooks downtown Vancouver.
- Luxury shuttle: Leave your car at the hotel and get chauffeured around town in a BMW for free (based on availability).
Downtown Vancouver: Bustling Metropolis with Beautiful Harbor Views
Vancouver’s location on a peninsula between English Bay and Vancouver Harbour presents a rare blend of urban amenities and natural splendor. It’s possible to glimpse the waterfront—and the North Shore Mountains beyond—all across the city, but it’s worth it to visit historic Gastown to shop, eat, and stroll along the harbor. Another retail area worth checking out is Robson Street, a three-block stretch of northern downtown lined with boutique clothing stores and cafés.
At the tip of the peninsula lies Stanley Park, whose 900 acres (400 ha) encompass forests, beaches, and gardens. The Seawall, a 13-mile (22 km) waterfront path, circles the park and has designated lanes for walkers, joggers, cyclists, and inline skaters. There are numerous smaller parks spread throughout the city, too, making Vancouver feel like an urban oasis.
Deluxe King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Deluxe Two-Double Room
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $25 per night for each additional guest 16 and older; kids 15 and younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: C$18 plus tax per night
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: please contact property for pet restrictions and fees.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: not available
- Complimentary WiFi
- Breakfast restaurant (fee applies)
- Fitness center
- Free area shuttle (based on availability)
- Charging stations for electric vehicles
- Lobby bar and patio
- Free bike rental
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- All prices and charges listed in CAD Dollars
- Purchases are in CAD Dollars
- Foreign exchange fee may apply
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Final price at checkout may include an additional Groupon service fee, which Groupon retains as compensation for facilitating your reservation; this fee will not exceed 5% of the nightly cost of the reservation
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Executive Hotel Vintage Park
- Nearest airport: Vancouver International (YVR; 8 mi/14 km)
- Cab fare: about $45 from YVR, including a 15% tip
- Nearest transit stop: BCRTC SkyTrain Yaletown-Roundhouse station