What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king room
Hotel at a Glance: Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott
Located in Downtown Pittsburgh, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott offers convenient stay for business and travel purposes. The grab and go breakfast served each morning provides a great start for the day, and coffee and tea amenities available in each room offer a chance to re-energize after a day full of activities, be it work-related or leisure. Those who wish to relax can use the fitness center. Hotel guests can also explore nearby Pittsburgh attractions, which include Benedum Center, Andy Warhol Museum, and Children’s Museum of Pittsburgh.
- Stay comfortably: with each room equipped with air-conditioning, flat-screen TV, coffee maker and tea service, microwaves, and mini-fridge.
- Start the day well: with the grab and go breakfast available.
- Stay updated: thanks to complimentary Wi-Fi in the lobby and other public areas.
- Located: just a few blocks from Market Square and convenient to many local eateries.
Downtown Pittsburgh: History and Culture in the Golden Triangle
Downtown Pittsburgh sits at the confluence of the Monongahela and Allegheny Rivers. Known as the Golden Triangle, this wedge of waterfront real estate is where the city’s cultural, financial, and historic districts converge. The city has just been named one of “The Top U.S. Cities For A Quick Getaway.” Take a stroll through the area or navigate the more than 20 miles of bike trails to discover art galleries, historic buildings, and shiny skyscrapers home to corporate powerhouses such as United States Steel and PNC bank.
For a quick survey of the Steel City’s roughly 260-year history, you can go on a walking tour from the Pittsburgh History & Landmarks Foundation. A short cab ride brings you to the city’s Oakland neighborhood, where you’ll find art and history museums as well as the Phipps Conservatory. This elaborate, Victorian-style greenhouse showcases 23 gardens, both in the steel-and-glass structure and on the grounds surrounding it.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: off-site parking available for an additional $24 per day.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: one pet may be added for an additional $50 per stay.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Complimentary grab and go breakfast
- Mini-fridge, coffee maker, microwave, and tea service in rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- 24/7 Fitness center
- Business Center
- Convenience shop
- Hair salon (additional fees apply)
- Airport shuttle (additional fees apply)
- Off-site parking (additional fees apply)
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Valid for members only.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott
- Nearest airport: Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT; 19 miles)
- Cab fare: about $40
- Nearest transit stop: First Avenue Station (Blue, Red, and Silver line)