What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king room or four in a double-queen room
Hotel at a Glance: Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Paul Eagan
Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Paul Eagan is located just a short drive from both downtown St. Paul and downtown Minneapolis. The hotel’s elegant guest rooms feature various amenities, which range from contemporary furnishings and high-speed Internet to coffeemakers. Guests can enjoy complimentary hot breakfasts as well as visit nearby Twin Cities Premium Outlets.
- Keep fit in the well-equipped fitness center
- Stylish modern rooms include contemporary furnishings, mini-refrigerators, or coffeemakers
Complimentary breakfast includes omelets, bacon, and mini waffles along with fresh fruits, sweetbreads, and more
- Take a dip in the hotel’s indoor pool
Downtown Minneapolis: Thriving Performing-Arts Scene near Idyllic Lakes
Downtown Minneapolis is more than just the geographic epicenter of the city—it’s the cultural heart too. Sports venues home to the Timberwolves, Vikings, and Twins neighbor the lively nightclubs of the Warehouse District and the neon-lit marquees of the Hennepin Theater District. In recent years, the city’s arts scene has gotten a lot of attention, and for good reason: Minneapolis has more live theater shows per capita than any other US city except New York. Additionally, dozens of eclectic galleries complement the wide-ranging exhibits at the Minneapolis Institute of Art, which showcases everything from Japanese woodcut prints to turn-of-the-century European advertisements.
To navigate downtown with ease, step into the Skyway, the city’s ingenious solution to harsh Minnesota winters. The Skyway is a network of indoor, aboveground tunnels connecting a slew of buildings downtown. A popular stop along the way is Nicollet Mall, a shopping thoroughfare where cars are not allowed. This is where you’ll find the iconic statue of Mary Tyler Moore tossing her 10-gallon Stetson into the air.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary WiFi
- Fitness center
- Swimming pool
- Mini-refrigerator, coffeemaker
- 24-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Paul Eagan
- Nearest airport: Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport (MSP; 8.7 mi)
- Cab fare: $35 from MSP including 15% tip