Located just minuted from historic downtown, this hotel features a free hot breakfast buffet and an outdoor pool
Hotel at a Glance: Fairfield Inn & Suites Martinsburg
Just minutes away from historic downtown, Fairfield Inn & Suites Martinsburg combines comfort and convenience for an enjoyable stay in lower Shenandoah Valley. Located less than 2 miles away from the historic Belle Boyd House, this Fairfield Inn & Suites features a free breakfast buffet each morning, an outdoor pool, and state-of-the-art fitness center for guests to enjoy throughout their stay.
- Start the day right with warm cinnamon rolls, savory pancakes, eggs, bagels, and more from the hotel’s complimentary hot breakfast offered each morning.
- Make a splash during a day in the sun at the hotel’s outdoor pool.
- Comfortable guest rooms include a microwave, small refrigerator, and coffee maker.
- Break a sweat indoors during a workout at the hotel’s state-of-the-art fitness center, which features cardio machines, free weights, and strength training equipment.
- Explore the area: Guests can take explore the historical pastime of the area during a visit to General Adam Stephen House & Museum or stroll through War Memorial Park, just 3 miles away from the hotel.
Martinsburg, West Virginia: Quaint Historical Town
Rich history and southern culture emanate throughout the town of Martinsburg. Located in the heart of the Eastern Panhandle, the city is known as the “gateway to the Shenandoah Valley” and offers visitors scenic pathways, diverse landscapes, and cherished historical sites, including the Belle Boyd House and General Adam Stephen House & Museum.