What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king room or four in a double-queen room
- Secaucus Train Station
Hotel at a Glance: Fairfield Inn & Suites North Bergen
Discover all that Jersey City and NYC has to offer from Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott North Bergen. The hotel is a train ride or a bus ride away to top destinations like downtown Manhattan, the Statue of Liberty, and the Rockefeller Center. The Prudential Center, The Mills at Jersey Garden, and Metlife Stadium are all a short drive away from the hotel.
- Where you’ll stay: in a spacious king or double queen room with complimentary Wi-Fi
- Wake up and grab a bite to eat from the complimentary breakfast buffet station.
- Hop on the free shuttle to Secaucus Train Station. Please schedule with the front desk.
- Explore nearby attractions: Central Park, Empire State Building, One World Observatory, Theater District, Ellis Island Immigration Museum
- Hills galore: North Bergen is one of the “hilliest” cities in the US, with the most hills per square mile behind San Francisco.
- Get your shop on: along Bergenline Avenue. The street runs across Hudson County, and showcases local boutiques, latin food, bakeries, and ice cream shops.
Jersey City, New Jersey: The Burgeoning Sixth Borough
Though a Manhattanite might think of the city across the Hudson as the other side of the moon, Jersey City has been known to be a destination in its own right. Thanks to its history as a major immigration port, it has become a multicultural city. You’ll see traces of more than 90 nationalities, from the curries and roti of Little India to the paellas and lumpia of Little Manila. If those don’t fill you up, head to Carlo’s Bakery and learn to make decadent fondant cakes from the Cake Boss himself (or at least from his stellar staff).
To feed the mind, visit one of the city’s art galleries or head to the Liberty Science Center to peruse nine permanent exhibits, check out a presentation on the IMAX screen, or see science in action during a live demonstration. The city also contains Liberty State Park, a lush green space perfect for picnics, bird watching, and taking in stunning views of the Manhattan skyline and Lady Liberty.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Free WiFi
- Free breakfast
- Free local shuttle to Secaucus Junction train station. Please arrange with the front desk.
- Free parking
- Fitness center
The Fine Print
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Fairfield Inn & Suites North Bergen
- Nearest airports: Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR 17 mi), LaGuardia Airport (LGA 17 mi), and John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK 21 mi)
- Cab fare: about $37 from EWR, $45 from LGA, and $60 from JFK
- Distance from New York City: about 7 miles