What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king room or four in a two-double room
Hotel at a Glance: Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Manhattan/Times Square
Situated near the illuminating billboards, fluorescent lights, and bustling streets of Times Square, Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Manhattan/Times Square positions guests in the heart of the lively entertainment and excitement of the Big Apple. Located in the heart of Midtown Manhattan, this Fairfield Inn is just 1 mile away from Penn Station, offering easy access to some of the city’s most beloved attractions, including the Empire State Building and Rockefeller Center.
- Start the day right with fresh fruit, warm cinnamon rolls, eggs, bagels, and more from the hotel’s complimentary hot breakfast buffet offered each morning.
- Inn Sports Bar & Lounge: With flat-screen TVs lining the space, guests can cheer on their home team while on the road, grabbing a bite and a pint to watch a sports game from the hotel’s on-site restaurant.
- Picturesque panoramic views of the Manhattan skyline glimmer from floor-to-ceiling windows, as guests wind down with crafted cocktails and small bites at the hotel’s rooftop bar.
- Popcorn and a movie: Enjoy award-winning cinema without ever having to leave the room, as every guest room at the hotel includes a flat-screen TV with premium movie channels.
- Break a sweat indoors during a workout at the hotel’s modern fitness center.
- Explore the area: Come face-to-fact with a grizzly bear or take a trip to the tropics to hang around with lemurs and emerald tree boas at the Central Park Zoo, located at the southeast corner of Central Park, a little over a mile away from the hotel. Guests can elevate their dining experience with a visit to the High Line, where several restaurants and shops pave the way through a linear park.
Times Square, Manhattan: Flashy Neon Lights and World-Class Culture
Times Square is at the intersection of Broadway and Seventh Avenue in Midtown Manhattan. The famous address—affectionately known as “the Crossroads of the World”—is home to hypnotizing billboards, giant wraparound news tickers, and the neon lights of Broadway. Beyond the glitz and gimmicks, there are a number of cultural offerings in the area, ranging from museums to Michelin-rated restaurants. Buildings of historical and architectural interest include the Paramount Building and One Times Square, site of the annual New Year’s Eve ball drop.
Nearby, the Museum of Modern Art houses a trove of masterpieces including Vincent van Gogh’s The Starry Night, Claude Monet’s Water Lilies paintings, and Andy Warhol’s Campbell’s Soup Cans. Save time for a stroll through the museum’s outdoor sculpture garden, where installations are clustered around sparkling reflecting pools. About a mile north of Times Square, the David H. Koch Theater is home to one of the world’s foremost dance companies—the New York City Ballet, which stages contemporary works as well as classics like Swan Lake and The Nutcracker.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: valet available for an additional $74 per day (Ford Transit Vans and Heavy Duty trucks are subject to an extra charge of $67; vehicles cannot exceed 7’5” in height).
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: one pet under 35 lb. may be added for an additional nonrefundable $100 per pet per stay.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Free breakfast buffet
- Rooftop bar
- Fitness center
- Fireplace (lobby)
- Free WiFi
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Manhattan/Times Square
- Nearest airport: John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK; 17 mi), LaGuardia International Airport (LGA; 17 mi)
- Nearest train stop: Grand Central Station (1 mi)
- Cab fare: about $45 from LGA and $63 from JFK