What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king room or larger king room, or four in a two-double room
Hotel at a Glance: Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Manhattan/Chelsea
Located in the city center, Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Manhattan/Chelsea can be a great choice for both business and leisure travelers. Guests can visit the nearby Empire State Building for some breathtaking views and spend the evening, watching a musical on Broadway. If they want to stay in their room, they can take advantage of a workstation or relax, watching TV.
- Start the day with complimentary grab & go continental breakfast
- Stay fit by working out at the onsite fitness center, open 24/7.
- Surf the net with complimentary access to high-speed internet.
- Spend time outdoors at the nearby jogging trail.
Chelsea: Hip, Artsy Neighborhood near Times Square
Rows of independent art galleries line the blocks of 25th and 26th streets in Chelsea, located just southwest of Midtown Manhattan. Throughout the neighborhood are more than 350 such spaces—mostly in converted warehouses and factories—contributing to the area’s elite status in the contemporary art world. In addition to visual arts, prominent dance venues such as The Joyce Theater and The Kitchen showcase eclectic performances ranging from ballet to traditional Indian choreography.
From Chelsea, you can easily walk to Midtown to catch a Broadway musical or watch basketball, hockey, or big-name musical acts at Madison Square Garden. A little farther up Broadway, Times Square buzzes with sparkling billboards, giant wraparound news tickers, and nonstop neon lights. Even the MTA station here glitters. Keep an eye out for One Times Square, the site of the annual New Year’s Eve ball drop. Other points of interest include the Paramount Building and the Empire State Building, where you can see the city from the King Kong–approved 86th-floor observation deck.
King Room and Larger King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: valet available for an additional $68-$78 per night (exclusive of in and out privileges) depending on size of vehicle
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- 24-hour fitness center
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Valet parking (fees apply)
- Coffee maker
- Flat-screen TV
The Fine Print
- 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Manhattan/Chelsea
- Nearest airports: LaGuardia Airport (LGA; 9mi) and Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR; 17 mi)
- Cab fare: about $35 from LGA and $50 from EWR, including a 15% tip
- Nearest transit stop: 28th Street subway