What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king room or four in a double-queen room
Fairfield Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach
Fairfield Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach meets the expectations of all types of globetrotters: those who treat leisure as something sacred and love peace and quiet as well as those who enjoy the hustle and bustle of the nightlife. Located within close driving proximity of the Rehoboth boardwalk, guests enjoy a pleasant stroll at sunset or take advantage of the adjacent cafes and restaurants.
- Put your feet up in a room equipped with flatscreen TVs and high-speed Wi-Fi.
- Keep fit: Work out in the 24/7 fitness center equipped with modern cardio devices.
- Make a splash in the heated resort’s pool or in the ocean, located just 3 miles away from the hotel.
- Go on a shopping spree: Browse through numerous shops in the nearby Tanger Outlets.
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware: Pristine Beaches and Local Seafood
Rehoboth Beach is lined with miles of Atlantic beaches dotted with sand dunes and scraggly seagrasses. It’s a popular summertime destination for visitors from bordering states, who come for the small-town charm and pristine shoreline. The eponymous main beach is one of the cleanest in the country—it was 1 of only 12 beaches in 2011 to receive a 5-star rating from the National Resources Defense Council for water quality, along with neighboring Dewey Beach. Both are nice spots to swim, surf, or sunbathe on soft sands. You can also go tax-free shopping at beachfront boutiques or stroll down the mile-long Rehoboth Beach boardwalk.
Fresh seafood—including lobster rolls and local oysters—is on the menu at many Rehoboth Beach restaurants. Wash it all down with a frosty Dogfish Head ale, a local favorite ever since the craft brewery opened its first brewpub in Rehoboth Beach in 1995. On Tuesdays from May to October, you can purchase regional specialties such as beach plum jelly and artisanal cheeses at the Rehoboth Beach Farmers’ Market.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Heated indoor pool
- 24-hour fitness center with cardio equipment
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi
- Complimentary parking
- Flat-screen TVs with premium channels
- Complimentary grab-and-go breakfast
- Microwave and mini-refrigerator
- 24-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Fairfield Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach
- Nearest airport: Delaware Coastal Airport (GED; 15.7 mi) and Salisbury Regional Airport (SBY; 41,4 mi)
- Distance from Georgetown: about 18.5 miles