You’re viewing a property from our Premium Collection, a selection of top properties that are guaranteed to have a rating of 4 stars or higher.
Hotel at a Glance: Fairmont Southampton
Fairmont Southampton occupies an enviable stretch of beach of Bermuda’s southern shore, where pink sands and gentle waves beckon day and night. When you’re not soaking up rays at the hotel’s oceanfront beach club or taking a dip in one of two azure pools, you can decamp to well-appointed guest rooms, which boast private balconies and bathrooms with double granite vanities.
- Eat well and often: The hotel is home to 10 restaurants, each with its own menu and personality. There are also bars and a cafe.
- Conquer the water at the hotel’s PADI-certified dive center, or ride the waves atop a rented jet ski.
- Explore the manicured grounds, which stretch over 100 acres and incorporate native plants, including flashy bougainvilleas and sturdy coconut palms.
- Chill out with a game at Turtle Hill Golf Club, a par-3 course surrounding the resort, or with an energizing and detoxifying body wrap at Willow Stream Spa, which also features an indoor pool, steam room, and sauna.
Bermuda: British Whimsy Meets Island Living in the Middle of the Atlantic
Life on the secluded Atlantic island of Bermuda centers on the capital city of Hamilton, where buildings awash in gentle pastels hug the harbor. The island is a part of the British Commonwealth, and reminders of England abound; check out the sculptures (and well-sculpted rose bushes) at Queen Elizabeth Park, admire the stained glass at the Anglican Cathedral of the Most Holy Trinity, or take afternoon tea at one of the city’s many tearooms. The main drag, Front Street, is a prime spot to browse souvenirs.
The island is full of natural wonders beyond the comforts of the capital. Pink-sand beaches stretch across much of the coastline, making beautiful backdrops for sunbathing and reef-diving expeditions. The island’s volcanic past is evident at Crystal Caves, where you can explore underground pools and delicate rock formations that were shaped over millions of years.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? L.F. Wade International Airport (BDA) is 13 miles from the property. There is a one-way shuttle available for $15 each way.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another Groupon? The Groupon covers two guests. Adding occupants above standard is $30 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? The property does not participate in timeshare presentations.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? No resort credits are included in this Groupon.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here.