What You Get
- Stay for two in a moderate room, Fairmont room, deluxe sea-view room, or gold lighthouse room
- Two welcome drinks per stay
- Choice of two rounds of golf or two spa access passes per stay
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free
- Dates into February 2017
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed, cancelled, or refunded once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: All reservations are non-refundable.
- Additional fees: Daily resort levy of $13.17 per guest paid at check-in. Daily gratuity of $10.70 per guest paid at check-in.
- All prices and fees listed in US dollars unless otherwise noted.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
- Airfare not included.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Hotel at a Glance: Fairmont Southampton
Fairmont Southampton occupies an enviable stretch of beach of Bermuda’s southern shore, where pink sands and gentle waves beckon day and night. When you’re not soaking up rays at the hotel’s oceanfront beach club or taking a dip in one of two azure pools, you can decamp to well-appointed guest rooms, which boast private balconies and marble bathrooms.
- Eat well and often: The hotel is home to 10 restaurants, each with its own menu and personality. There are also bars and a cafe.
- Conquer the water at the hotel’s PADI-certified dive center, or ride the waves atop a rented jet ski.
- Explore the manicured grounds, which stretch over 100 acres and incorporate native plants, including flashy bougainvilleas and sturdy coconut palms.
- Chill out with a game at Turtle Hill Golf Club, a par-3 course surrounding the resort, or with a seaweed wrap at Willow Stream Spa, which also features an indoor pool, steam room, and sauna. This Groupon allows for two rounds of golf or two spa access passes per stay.
- Enhanced luxury in the Fairmont Gold Lighthouse room. Guests who select this room, which is located on its own floor, will experience exclusive services including private check-in and check-out, access to lounge and concierge, and complimentary deluxe continental breakfast, afternoon tea, evening canapés, late night desserts, and and non-alcoholic beverages.
Bermuda: British Whimsy Meets Island Living in the Middle of the Atlantic
Life on the secluded Atlantic island of Bermuda centers on the capital city of Hamilton, where buildings awash in gentle pastels hug the harbor. The island is a part of the British Commonwealth, and reminders of England abound; check out the sculptures (and well-sculpted rose bushes) at Queen Elizabeth Park, admire the stained glass at the Anglican Cathedral of the Most Holy Trinity, or take afternoon tea at one of the city’s many tea rooms. The main drag, Front Street, is a prime spot to browse souvenirs.
The island is full of natural wonders beyond the comforts of the capital. Pink-sand beaches stretch across much of the coastline, making beautiful backdrops for sunbathing and reef-diving expeditions. The island’s volcanic past is evident at Crystal Caves, where you can explore underground pools and delicate rock formations that were shaped over millions of years.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? L.F. Wade International Airport (BDA) is 13 miles from the property. There is a one-way shuttle available for $15 each way.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another Groupon? The Groupon covers two guests. Adding occupants above standard is $30 per night for each additional guest 18 or older for moderate, Fairmont, and deluxe rooms; $60 per night for each additional guest 18 or older in the lighthouse room;
3. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? No resort credits are included in this Groupon.
4. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here or call 441-238-8000.
Moderate, Fairmont, Gold Lighthouse, or Deluxe Sea-View Room
- One king bed or two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $30 per night for each additional guest 18 or older for moderate, Fairmont, and deluxe rooms; $60 per night for each additional guest 18 or older in the lighthouse room; Kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: available for an additional charge
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Multiple restaurants and bars
- Golf course
- Spa with indoor pool and sauna
- Outdoor pool
- Indoor pool with sauna and steam room (located in willow steam spa)
- Dive center
The Fine Print
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Cancellation policy: All reservations are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Must present valid US or Canadian ID at check-in
- All prices and charges listed in US Dollars
- Purchases are in US Dollars
- Foreign exchange fee may apply
- Daily resort levy of $13.17 per guest paid at check-in
- Daily gratuity of $10.70 per guest paid at check-in
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Fairmont Southampton Bermuda
- Airfare is not included.