What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for four in a superior king room or six in a superior double-queen room
$15 Daily Resort Fee Includes
- Two bottles of water
- Computer and printing services
- Pool access
- Daily activities
- On-property bicycle rental access
- Local and toll-free calls
Hotel at a Glance: Faro Blanco Resort and Yacht Club
Faro Blanco Resort and Yacht Club invites guests to enjoy a blissful vacation on the Marathon’s waterfront. The historic lighthouse lights the path for those strolling the docks or boarding one of the fishing charters. Faro Blanco is near the best fishing and diving spots in the Keys, a short drive from Crane Point, Dolphin Research Center, Bahia Honda State Park, Pigeon Key, 7-Mile bridge, and Looe Key.
- 125 accomodations feature views of the lighhouse and docks, as well as modern amenities like 42” wide-screen TVs, skin and hair care amenities from KenetMD™, separate workspaces, and mini-fridges.
- Water activities include fishing charters, kayak and paddleboard rentals, a 74-slip, full-service marina (additional fees apply).
- Waterfront dining featuring fresh, locally-sourced ingredients is available at the Lighthouse Grill.
- Keep up with your fitness at the on-site gym or make splashing memories in the pool.
Key West, Florida: Dazzling Sunsets, Six-Toed Cats, and Cuban Culture
Located just off Florida’s southernmost tip and north of Cuba, the island of Key West is undoubtedly the most famous of the Florida Keys. Frommer’s calls it “the land of the eternal vacation.” Most tourists come to Key West’s gulf-side beaches to snorkel, surf, or fish, but no trip to Key West is complete without a visit to the Ernest Hemingway Home & Museum, where the author lived, worked, and kept his six-toed cats. More than 50 descendants of those famous felines still prowl the grounds of the museum to this day.
At nighttime, locals and visitors alike converge on the Mallory Square Dock to watch the sun dip below the Gulf of Mexico, casting swaths of deep orange and pink against the horizon. The spectacle is so breathtaking that it inspires a sunset celebration each night. The dock comes to life with traveling psychics, one-man bands, and food vendors serving fresh-squeezed lemonade and plantain chips.
Superior King Room
- One king bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
Superior Double-Queen Room
- Two queen beds and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 6
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- $15 resort fee includes: WiFi, two bottles of water, computer and printing services, pool access, daily activities, on-property bicycle rental access, and local and toll-free calls.
- Parking: self parking available for an additional $10 per day.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: two dogs up to 50 lbs may be added for an additional $75 per stay.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Two Pools
- Lobby bar, and Lighthouse Grill
- Fitness center
- Parking (additional fee)
- Mini-fridge in-room
- Pet friendly (additional fee)
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- 1% destination fee paid at check-in
- $15 daily resort fee plus tax paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Faro Blanco Resort and Yacht Club
- Nearest airport: Key West International Airport (EYW; 58 mi)