What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
✈ CDC Travel Order: Effective 1/26/21 all air passengers arriving to the US from a foreign country must get tested for COVID-19 infection no more than 3 days before their flight departs and to provide proof of the negative result or documentation of having recovered from COVID-19 to the airline before boarding the flight. More information on this testing requirement can be found here.
- Stay for four in a studio or ocean-view studio
$24.95 Daily Resort Fee Includes
- Beach chairs
- Seasonal activities
- Business center with computer & internet
- Boarding pass printing
Hotel at a Glance: Flamingo Beach Resort
Flamingo Beach Resort occupies a private stretch of beach on the Dutch side of St. Maarten. An outdoor pool overlooks the Caribbean Sea, where sailboats and cruise ships float by throughout the day. When you’re not exploring life underwater, you can find a number of outdoor bars.
- Where you’ll stay: a studioroom with WiFi, a full kitchen, a spacious living room, and a furnished balcony. Some rooms overlook the ocean.
- Splashes of color in the artwork, upholstery, and window treatments give rooms a playful vibe.
- Stake out a spot in the sand: You’ll find striped umbrellas, lounge chairs, and palapa huts on the beach.
- Family-friendly activities include games, aerobics, and tennis.
Saint Martin: Scenic Shorelines, Lively Nightlife, and Boutique Shopping
The island of Saint Martin, located just south of Anguilla in the Caribbean, was ranked on U.S. News & World Report’s list of the Best Islands in the World for its “soaring mountains and beautiful shorelines.” This gorgeous topography has been peacefully shared by the French and the Dutch for more than 350 years, giving the island two very distinct yet harmonious personalities. Both parts of the island, however, feature crystal-clear bays filled with fascinating coral structures and tropical fish. On the French side, it’s worth it to take a guided snorkeling trip through Creole Rock, which has a collection of boulders encircled by reefs. Dolphins, eagle rays, and barracudas are frequently spotted here.
The Dutch side is known for its quiet beaches and lively nightlife. Casual barbecue restaurants known as lolos line the shore; they serve up heaping portions of creole ribs and rice alongside guava-berry rum. The bars of Simpson Bay are filled with live music and neon lights, and when those close, locals and visitors alike keep the party going at 24-hour casinos.
Maho Village—also on the Dutch side—has its fair share of casinos as well. Nightclubs here host steel-drum bands and oceanfront bonfire parties late into the night. At the Maho Promenade, situated in the center of town, 40 duty-free boutiques sell fine jewelry, watches, and handsome handicrafts. Most shops, cafés, and restaurants stay open until 11 p.m., so you can enjoy a nightcap amid open-air patios as musicians and dancers perform nearby.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? The best airport to fly in/out of is Princess Juliana International Airport (airport code: SXM). Travel distance from the airport to the hotel is approximately three miles.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another voucher? The deal covers a stay for four guests. Additional occupants are not allowed.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? No resort credits are included in this deal.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here or call 800-438-2929.
Studio or Ocean-View Studio
- One king bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 10 a.m.
- $24.95 resort fee includes: WiFi, beach chairs, seasonal activities, billiards table, pool, business center with computer/internet, and boarding pass printing.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Nearby beach
- Outdoor pool and hot tub
- Spacious suites with full kitchens
- Bar (hours may vary due to COVID)
- Tennis court
- BBQ Grills
- Organized family-friendly activities
The Fine Print
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Must present valid government issued ID at check-in
- All prices and charges listed in US Dollars
- Purchases are in US Dollars
- Foreign exchange fee may apply
- $24.95 daily resort fee plus tax paid at check-in
- $300 refundable security deposit required on major credit or debit card at check-in
- Airfare not included
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Flamingo Beach Resort
- Nearest airport: Princess Juliana International Airport (SXM; 2 mi)