Hotel at a Glance: Flamingo Las Vegas
Wandering around the 15,000 square feet of casino, you could lose yourself amid more than 200 slot machines and 20 table games. Good thing your room’s just upstairs at Flamingo Las Vegas. It’s in a prime spot on the Strip, adjacent to The LINQ Promenade and the High Roller observation wheel. Go Rooms even offer views of the observation wheel and high-definition flat-screen TVs.
- Treat yourself with a luxurious massage at the spa or refresh your do at Uno Salon.
- Wildlife Habitat: This 15-acre onsite park is home to exotic fish, turtles, and birds, including flamingos.
- Showtime: music, comedy, and magic shows with performers like Donny & Marie
- Eat up: Choose from several restaurants including an upscale steak house.
- A $20 dining credit is included and valid at Paradise Garden Buffet, Café To Go, Center Cut, Beach Club Pool and GO Pool.
The Las Vegas Strip: 24/7 Entertainment and Fine Dining
With an almost unlimited variety of casinos, bars and nightclubs, and live entertainment, the general consensus along the Las Vegas Strip seems to be “go big or go home.” And you can go really big here. Make a beeline for the dozens of 24-hour casinos lining the neon-lit Strip to tango with Lady Luck in high-stakes games of roulette, blackjack, and poker; or grab a front-row seat to the city’s over-the-top glitz at nightly magic, acrobatic, and musical performances. Be sure to stick around for mealtimes—casinos on the Strip are known for their fine-dining restaurants and extravagant buffets overflowing with crab legs and prime rib.
Even Sin City isn’t all casinos, all the time. Go shopping at the high-end boutiques found inside most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip, such as the Miracle Miles Shops at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino, or The LINQ’s dining and entertainment district. You can also virtually travel the globe in just a few city blocks, thanks to the Strip’s re-creation of the Eiffel Tower at Paris Las Vegas and the Roman Empire at Caesars Palace. And you’ll find a surprising number of shows in Las Vegas for kids hidden among the raucous nightlife.