High-Rise Sheraton One Block from Horseshoe Falls
Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview is located within walking distance of one of North America's most famous natural wonders: the roaring Horseshoe Falls. The hotel also boasts easy access to one of the area's most popular manmade attractions, thanks to an indoor walkway leading to Fallsview Casino Resort. Here you’ll find more than 100 gaming tables, 3,000 slots, an array of video-poker machines, and a performance venue that hosts music and comedy acts (this Getaway includes a $25 credit for slots).
Back on the ground floor, the onsite Ruth's Chris Steak House serves up signature premium-cut steaks. The hotel also has an IHOP restaurant. This Getaway includes dining credits for both eateries. You'll also receive tours of four wineries: Peller Estates Winery, Trius Winery at Hillebrand, Wine Country Vintners, and Thirty Bench Wine Makers.
Highlights of Niagara Falls, Ontario
- How far does it fall? Water thunders downward from a height of nearly 200 feet, crashing onto craggy boulders below.
- The best views: The Canadian side of the Niagara River is universally hailed as the finest vantage point to take in all three of Niagara Falls’ photogenic brinks: American, Bridal Veil, and Horseshoe Falls.
- Take a ride: The Maid of the Mist has ferried raincoat-clad passengers around the base of the falls since 1846. The tours run from April through October, depending on the river’s ice conditions.
- A different perspective of the falls: Year-round, Journey Behind the Falls grants a glimpse behind the curtain of Horseshoe Falls—board an elevator that descends 150 feet into the bedrock, then stand at an observation deck steps away from the cascading water.
- Outside of the falls: A 10-minute walk from the falls, you’ll see the neon glow of the Clifton Hill neighborhood. Its Fallsview Boulevard has plenty of Vegas-style kitsch, including glitzy casinos, indoor water parks, restaurants, and soggy Elvis impersonators.