What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a traditional king room or traditional two-double room
- Complimentary shuttle to Charlotte Douglas International Airport (available 5 a.m–1 a.m. daily)
Hotel at a Glance: Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte
Conveniently situated near Charlotte Douglas International Airport and the city center, Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte serves as a great home base for exploring the Queen City. Comfortable rooms feature sleek wooden headboards and plush bedding—a welcome retreat after long days of work or play.
- Start the day right Enjoy a Grab & Go breakfast bag each morning from 6:30am-9:30am. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar.
- Maintain your exercise regimen at the fitness center, which boasts cardio equipment and free weights.
- Visit local breweries like The Olde Mecklenburg Brewery and Sugar Creek Brewing Company, both less than a mile away.
- Explore the city like a local by taking the nearby LYNX light rail to downtown Charlotte must-sees like the 7th Street Public Market. Featured amenities include complimentary Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-out. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available from 7:20AM-10:20PM).
Charlotte, North Carolina: Modern Financial Capital with Thriving Art Scene and Southern Cooking
Charlotte is the largest city in North Carolina, and it seems to get bigger every year. As one of the country’s major banking centers, it has shiny new skyscrapers popping up all the time. You can recognize the Hearst Tower by the different colors lighting up its facade throughout the year.
While the city has certainly taken a turn toward the modern, relics of the past are still easy to find. Victorian homes with wide front porches line the streets of the historic Fourth Ward, and you can hail a horse and carriage at the corner of Trade and Tyron. The city’s post-Civil War history is on display at the Levine Museum of the New South; check out the award-winning “Cotton Fields to Skyscrapers” installation. Charlotte’s NoDa neighborhood (that’s short for North Davidson) is home to the city’s Historic Arts District. Eclectic galleries and live music venues line the streets, and you can catch an improv show here almost every night of the week.
Traditional King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Traditional Two-Double Room
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: one pet up to 50 lb. may be added for an additional $75 per pet per stay.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Free WiFi
- Fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Free airport shuttle (round-trip)
- Local area shuttle
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- $125 credit card hold for incidentals taken at check in
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte
- Nearest airport: Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT; 6 miles)
- Cab fare: about $24 from CLT
- Nearest transit stop: Woodlawn stop (LYNX Light Rail)