What You Get
- Stay for three in a king room or four in a double-queen room
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
- Credit card authorized at check-in for incidentals.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Hotel at a Glance: Four Points by Sheraton Las Vegas East Flamingo
Style and convenience are harmonious at the Four Points by Sheraton Las Vegas East Flamingo, less than three miles away from the city’s international airport. Likewise, this comfortable hotel has everything available at one’s fingertips, including workout facilities, restaurants, and business centers, all the while being accessible to Las Vegas’ major attractions. Most windows here have a view of Las Vegas Needle and there are plenty of areas to lounge.
- Business is easy: The hotel is located close to the Las Vegas Convention Center for those in town conducting business. They also have a lounge where guests may print documents and a gathering area is available for meetings.
- Take a dip in either the indoor pool or the heated rooftop pool with great views of the strip.
- Roomy: Contemporary rooms are clean and spacious, offering bottled water and 42-inch LCD flat screen TVs.
- The most important meal of the day is available every day. The hotel restaurant serves made to order breakfast favorites
The Las Vegas Strip: 24/7 Entertainment and Fine Dining
With an almost unlimited variety of casinos, bars and nightclubs, and live entertainment, the general consensus along the Las Vegas Strip seems to be “go big or go home.” And you can go really big here. Make a beeline for the dozens of 24-hour casinos lining the neon-lit Strip to tango with Lady Luck in high-stakes games of roulette, blackjack, and poker; or grab a front-row seat to the city’s over-the-top glitz at nightly magic, acrobatic, and musical performances. Be sure to stick around for mealtimes—casinos on the Strip are known for their fine-dining restaurants and extravagant buffets overflowing with crab legs and prime rib.
Even Sin City isn’t all casinos, all the time. Go shopping at the high-end boutiques found inside most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip, or head to Fashion Show Las Vegas to browse racks at Neiman Marcus, Macy’s, and Saks Fifth Avenue. You can also virtually travel the globe in just a few city blocks, thanks to the Strip’s re-creation of the Statue of Liberty, the Eiffel Tower, and Venetian canals. And you’ll find a surprising number of activities in Las Vegas for kids hidden amid the raucous nightlife.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 3
- Maximum occupancy: 3
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: free underground parking available
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Free WiFi
- Indoor and outdoor pool
- Laundry service
- Fitness center
- Breakfast available (not included)
- Free underground parking
The Fine Print
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Four Points by Sheraton Las Vegas East Flamingo
- Nearest airport: McCarran International Airport (LAS; 2.5 miles)
- Cab fare: about $10 from LAS
- Nearest transit stop: Swenson @ Flamingo (N)
- Distance from Los Angeles: 270 miles