What You Get
- Stay for two in a king room or four in a two-double room
Hotel at a Glance: Four Points by Sheraton Midtown - Times Square
You can't get much more centrally located than Four Points by Sheraton Midtown - Times Square. Not only is the property only a few blocks away from bustling Times Square, it also is within walking distance to acclaimed Hell's Kitchen eateries, Midtown shopping, and public parks.
- Free WiFi: Easily plan out your day or keep up with work with complimentary WiFi throughout the property.
- Sky Room: The hotel's 34th-floor rooftop bar boasts unbelievable views of the city plus handcrafted cocktails and small bites.
- Times Square: Be sure to visit the cultural landmark, only a 10-minute walk away, where you'll find countless photo ops and nearby shopping.
- Other nearby attractions: Central Park, Rockefeller Center, and the Broadway theater strip are all within walking distance.
Times Square, Manhattan: Flashy Neon Lights and World-Class Culture
Times Square is at the intersection of Broadway and Seventh Avenue in Midtown Manhattan. The famous address—affectionately known as “the Crossroads of the World”—is home to hypnotizing billboards, giant wraparound news tickers, and the neon lights of Broadway. Beyond the glitz and gimmicks, there are a number of cultural offerings in the area, ranging from museums to Michelin-rated restaurants. Buildings of historical and architectural interest include the Paramount Building and One Times Square, site of the annual New Year's Eve ball drop.
Nearby, the Museum of Modern Art houses a trove of masterpieces including Vincent van Gogh's The Starry Night, Claude Monet's Water Lilies paintings, and Andy Warhol's Campbell's Soup Cans. Save time for a stroll through the museum's outdoor sculpture garden, where installations are clustered around sparkling reflecting pools. About a mile north of Times Square, the David H. Koch Theater is home to one of the world’s foremost dance companies—the New York City Ballet, which stages contemporary works as well as classics like Swan Lake and The Nutcracker.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: $74 per day. Maximum Height cannot exceed 7’5 ft.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: please contact property for pet restrictions and fees.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Free WiFi
- Fitness center
- Free bottled water in room
- Rooftop bar and lounge
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Four Points by Sheraton Midtown - Times Square
- Nearest airports: LaGuardia Airport (LGA; 10 mi) and John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK; 15 mi)
- Cab fare: about $45 from LGA and $67 from JFK
- Nearest transit stop: Times Sq-42 St Subway