What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king room or four in a double-queen room
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Hotel at a Glance: Fredericksburg Inn & Suites
The recently renovated Fredericksburg Inn & Suites sits on five peaceful acres in the Texas Hill Country. You can unwind in the outdoor hot tub and pools or walk a block to Main Street, where you’ll find family-owned restaurants, art galleries, and shops. The inn’s convenient location also means you’ll have easy access to the region’s wineries and caverns.
- Enjoy the fresh air on the furnished patios, in a picnic area, and in a gazebo with a stone fireplace.
- Free grab-n-go breakfast is served daily and includes items such as pre-packaged muffins, cereal, fruit, juice, soda, and coffee.
- Modern guest rooms have microwaves, mini-refrigerators, 32-inch TVs, and free WiFi.
Fredericksburg, Texas: Historical German Town in Texas Hill Country
In Texas Hill Country, it’s easy to tell when you’re getting close to the town of Fredericksburg: you’ll start spotting “Willkommen” on the signs pointing toward town. German immigrants settled here in 1846, blending Teutonic traditions with cowboy-style farming and ranching. Nowadays, the farms have blossomed into colorful lavender fields and wineries.
One of Fredericksburg’s main attractions is tied to one of its most historic residents—Fleet Admiral Chester Nimitz, who commanded US Pacific forces in World War II. Nimitz’s father owned a steamboat-shaped hotel that was transformed into the National Museum of the Pacific War in the 1960s. The museum features a Japanese submarine used at Pearl Harbor, an American B-25, and many war artifacts.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: please contact property for pet restrictions and fees.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Free grab-n-go breakfast
- Heated outdoor pools and hot tub
- Outdoor fireplace
- BBQ pit (has to be reserved in advance and is available for a small fee)
- Picnic area
- Free WiFi
- Soft drinks and coffee available 24 hours
- Pet-friendly; please contact property for pet restrictions and fees
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Fredericksburg Inn & Suites
- Nearest airport: San Antonio International Airport (SAT; 67 mi)
- Distance from San Antonio: 70 miles