Posh resort and spa on private white-sand beach; features two restaurants and oceanfront accommodations
Hotel at a Glance: Garza Blanca Preserve Resort & Spa
Puerto Vallarta’s balmy weather and beautiful beaches make it an archetypal vacation hot spot. Set along a private stretch of white-sand beach, Garza Blanca Preserve Resort & Spa is a perfect place to while away the days here. Watch the waves lap the shore as you lounge on the private terrace of your deluxe oceanfront room or junior panorama suite.
- Onsite dining: Savor juicy aged steaks at Bocados STK or a mix of fine dining, iconic Mexican flavors, and innovative culinary techniques at Blanca Blue.
- Take a dip: A long, river-like family pool stretches along the back of the property, and an infinity pool appears to meld with the Pacific Ocean.
- Hit the waves: You’ll have access to kayaks, paddleboats, and snorkeling equipment.
- Enjoy your spare time: Explore the local fauna during a birdwatching tour or unwind during a Kundalini yoga class or a wine tasting.
- Direct beach access: From this hotel’s doors, it’s only a short trek to the private beach.
- Room with a view: From your hotel room’s private terrace, you’ll be able to see ocean views.
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico: Tropical Paradise with Cosmopolitan Flair
Puerto Vallarta is perhaps Mexico’s most sophisticated vacation destination, with expansive beaches, trendy restaurants, and cobblestone streets leading to beautifully preserved 19th-century churches. A 16-block boardwalk known as the malecón offers unobstructed ocean views as it extends from the city center, past fountains and a famous 9-foot-high statue of a boy riding a seahorse.
Called “the most gay-friendly city in Mexico” by Frommer’s, Vallarta draws a diverse crowd of vacationers intent on relaxing during the day and living it up at night, bouncing between the city’s numerous dance clubs. For a glimpse of the city’s history, head to Viejo Vallarta, also known as Old Town, where artists peddle shawls and piñatas and mariachi bands serenade couples dancing on Plaza Principal.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? Licenciado Gustavo Díaz Ordaz International Airport (PVR) is the closest airport to the property. Please contact property for transers.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to make another purchase? Standard occupancy is two guests per room. Adding occupants above standard is $82 for the standard options or $148 for the all-inclusive options per night for each additional guest 4 or older; kids 3 or younger stay free.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? Resort credits are not included.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here or call (877) 845-3791.