This oceanfront oasis features 6 gourmet dining options, a luxury spa with ice-cold dipping pool and vitality pools, a rooftop pool, & more
You’re viewing a property from our Premium Collection, a selection of top properties that are guaranteed to have a rating of 4 stars or higher.
Hotel at a Glance: Garza Blanca Resort & Spa Los Cabos
An oasis of pure luxury and relaxation await guests at Garza Blanca Resort & Spa Los Cabos, where contemporary character combines with opulence for a truly unique, personalized stay on the sandy shores of Los Cabos, Mexico. Whether it’s a day of entertainment shaded under a palm tree on the hotel’s beachfront or 8-pool sundeck, a gourmet meal at one of the hotel’s 3 award-winning restaurants, or a rejuvenating retreat to the hotel’s world-class spa, this high-end hotel positions guests for endless enjoyment amidst paradise.
- Local and international fusion of flavors: Chefs create unforgettable gastronomic experiences by fusing exotic flavors, textures, aromas, and spice blends at the 6 on-site dining options. Fresh, local ingredients are combined to create contemporary Mexican dishes at Blanca Blue Restaurant, while the freshest cuts of meats are carved and plated during a meal at BocaDos STK. The resort also offers a contemporary Japanese restaurant, along with a pool snack bar and beach deck raw bar.
- Pamper the mind, body, and soul during a visit to the luxury spa, where guests can recharge with a dip in the ice-cold dipping pool before relaxing in the 10-station vitality pool, hot tub, or sauna before or after a personalize spa treatment at the hotel.
- 8 Outdoor pools pave the way to the sandy shores of the hotel’s exclusive beachfront. Bask in the Oceanside views during a swim at the hotel’s rooftop pool, which features a bar and snacks.
- Sway with the ocean breeze as you relax amidst breathtaking views of the shores on a hammock hanging over private balconies in every open-air suite at the hotel – all of which include a marble bathroom with two vanities and a separate bath tub.
- Activity and entertainment around every corner: Al fresco lounging and socializing spots welcome guests to congregate over a fruity cocktail or libation. The modern fitness center offers state-of-the-art fitness equipment for those looking to break a sweat indoors, while the hotel’s family fun zone and tennis court offer alternative physical activities for all ages.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico: Watersports, White-Sand Beaches, and Festive Parties
Located at the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula in Mexico and 10 degrees below the Tropic of Cancer, Cabo San Lucas enjoys pleasant year-round temperatures. Just south of town, the white-sand Lover’s Beach (or Playa del Amor) stretches alongside the Sea of Cortez and is frequented by sea lions, and, depending on the season, humpback whales. It’s a popular spot for snorkeling, scuba diving, and swimming. Tour boats and water taxis regularly zip from Cabo to Lover’s Beach and the neighboring El Arco, an arch-shaped granite rock formation that has become Cabo’s unofficial symbol.
Surrounding the marina waterfront, downtown Cabo buzzes 24 hours a day with visitors sampling local tequilas and fresh, grilled seafood. Slip into one of the trendy restaurants near the marina to try chicharrones—fried pork rinds—and chiles en nogada—poblano chilis topped in a walnut cream sauce. The tourist district is also filled with nightclubs and cantinas catering to every kind of visitor, whether they’re looking for conga lines or jazz tunes.