What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- All-inclusive stay for two in a superior room or junior suite
- All options include a welcome package
- Select options include a premium package or royal package, depending on option purchased
Included in all-inclusive:
- All meals and snacks
- Unlimited beverages by the glass including beer, wine, and cocktails
- Daily restocked mini-bar
- Daily activities and nightly entertainment
- Supervised kids’ club (ages 4 to 12)
Included in Welcome Package (per stay)
- Welcome letter & cocktail
- Fresh fruit
- Bottle of rum placed in the room on arrival
- Additional dinner for two in any of the a la carte restaurants at Gran Ventana Beach Resort (excludes Royal Package room option as dining in a la carte restaurants is already unlimited)
Included in Premium Package
- Renovated room in the Saona or Catalina blocks
- Personal concierge services exclusively for Premium package guests
- For a la carte restaurants reservations and other guest services – a maximum of three visits per week
- Private check-in at the new Vintage Club
- Privilege access to the Vintage Club (located in front of the Octopus Restaurant) serving international and local beverages, signatures cocktails, coffees, and hors d’ oeuvres plus a flat-screen TV, iPads, airconditioned comfort, and superb ambiance from 8 a.m. to 12 a.m.
- Access to exclusive private beach area with Bali beds (four-poster beds)
- Personalized butler services within the private beach area
- In-room fruit basket on arrival
- Early check-in (subject to availability)
- Late check-out (subject to availability)
- Superior quality pool towels, which are placed in the room and changed during turndown service
- Daily turndown service, including chocolate Kisses
- Exclusive platinum bracelet
- 10% discounts at sister 5-star Boutique Hotel Casa Colonial, in all spa services, and all restaurants and bar
Included in Royal Package
- All inclusions mentioned above in the Premium Package
- Unlimited number of dinners at our a la carte restaurants
- In-room dining (room service) from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- In-room bar (mini bar) welcome package to include:
- Choice of two (2) half bottles (375 ml) of rum, vodka, whiskey, or gin brands
- For sparkling and wines, choose one (1) half bottle (375 ml) of Chilean white wine, one (1) half bottle (375 ml) of Chilean red wine, and one (1) half bottle (200 ml) of sparkling wine
- A surprise gift provided by your personal concierge during your stay
- In-room bathrobes
- Exclusive black bracelet
Resort at a Glance: Gran Ventana Beach Resort
Awarded by TripAdvisor as one of the Top 25 All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean, and listed by U.S. News & World Report among the best hotels in Puerto Plata, Gran Ventana Beach Resort is situated in the capital of the Puerto Plata province on the Dominican Republic’s north coast. The staff working at this all-inclusive resort aim to provide quality service along with a relaxing atmosphere. Guests can enjoy meals served at four restaurants located at the premises, including Octopus (specializing in gourmet Caribbean cuisine), Sapore di Mare (prepping a range of Italian dishes), Las Almejas Buffet Restaurant (providing breakfast, lunch, and dinner courses), and Ocean Grill (offering a variety of fresh grilled meats, fish, and seafood specialties).
Enjoy the welcome package including a welcome letter, a cocktail, fresh fruit, and more.
Spend a fun time by choosing from the daily recreational and sports activities as well as numerous nightly entertainment options.
Make a splash in the resort’s three pools: one for children, one for adults (with a swim-up bar), and one secluded with a dedicated beach.
Direct beach access: From this resort’s doors, it’s only a short trek to the the Playa Dorada public beach located by the Atlantic Ocean.
Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic: Waterfalls, Beaches, and Centuries-Old Historical Sites
Situated on the northern coast of the Dominican Republic, Puerto Plata is best known for its sun-kissed beaches. But the province has several breathtaking geographical features inland as well. Damajagua is a natural water park of sorts—it features 27 waterfalls flowing from limestone formations. Tour guides lead groups through the falls, and you can swim and occasionally slide down the natural water slides.
You can get an aerial view of Puerto Plata and the Caribbean Sea on a teleférico, or cable car. One of them climbs 2,565 feet to the apex of Mount Isabel de Torres, which is crowned with botanical gardens and a replica of Rio de Janeiro’s massive Christ the Redeemer statue. Take a scenic drive to Parque Histórico La Isabela and you’ll find the remains of a church as well as the ruins of a colonial village.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? Gregorio Luperón International Airport (POP) is approximately 16 km from the resort.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another voucher? The deal covers an all-inclusive stay for two. Up to two additional guests may be added to select rooms for an extra nightly fee. Please contact the resort directly for further pricing and details.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? No resort credits are included in this deal.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here.
Superior Room and Junior Suite
- One king bed or two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: Please contact the resort directly for pricing and details.
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free self parking
- Smoking policy: smoking allowed only in designated areas.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- All-inclusive package covering all meals and snacks along with unlimited beverages including beer, wine, and cocktails
- Complimentary self-parking
- Three pools
- Four restaurants
- Direct beach access
- Gym with sauna
- Daily sports and recreational activities such as beach volleyball, table tennis, water polo, aquarobics, bike tours, darts, and more
- Nightly entertainment
- Supervised kids’ club
- Cribs and rollaway beds available
- 7-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Must present valid US or Canadian ID at check-in
- All prices and charges listed in US Dollars
- Purchases are in US Dollars
- Foreign exchange fee may apply
- Airfare not included
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Final price at checkout may include an additional Groupon service fee, which Groupon retains as compensation for facilitating your reservation; this fee will not exceed 5% of the nightly cost of the reservation.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Gran Ventana Beach Resort
- Nearest airports: Puerto Plata International Airport (POP; 16 km)
- Distance from Santiago De Los Caballeros: about 73 km, and from Santo Domingo: about 210 km