What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for four in a one-bedroom suite, six in a two-bedroom suite, or eight in a three-bedroom suite
Hotel at a Glance: Grand Beach
The vacation suites of Grand Beach occupy a secluded stretch of sand along the shores of Little Lake Bryan. The resort’s tropical setting—complete with hammocks swinging under palm trees—may seem the world away from the hubbub of Orlando, but Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, SeaWorld, and Universal Studios are all less than a 10-minute drive away.
- Spacious three bedroom villas come outfitted with an in-unit washer and dryer, tub, and, in the full kitchen, a full-size refrigerator and oven.
- Enjoy the view of the pool, grounds, or Little Lake Bryan from your private, screened-in patio.
- Explore the water in one of the paddleboats that rest in the sand along the lakefront.
- Dive in to either of the two heated outdoor pools, one of which is designed just for kids.
Orlando, Florida: World-Famous Theme Parks and Cultural Surprises
Located in the center of Florida, Orlando may be forever associated with the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks—the world’s most-visited entertainment resort. Spanning roughly 30,000 acres, it encompasses four theme parks, two water parks, five golf courses, and the Disney Springs® Area. There’s no shortage of things to do here: begin your day by boarding a rocket-shaped three-seater that climbs to 180 feet before entering a deep black tunnel and racing past stars, satellites, and constellations. Walk across the park to sample Moroccan cuisine for lunch, or ride a dune buggy through a haunted mansion. Before heading back to the hotel, take in the nightly fireworks, laser, and water show. One of the most popular family destinations in the world, sunny Orlando is also home to Universal Orlando—which includes The Wizarding World of Harry Potter—SeaWorld, and Gatorland.
Those hoping to shake up the typical theme-park-dominated itinerary can head into downtown Orlando’s vibrant arts district. The neighborhood boasts venues such as CityArts Factory, a multifaceted patchwork of gallery spaces, and SAK Comedy Lab, which hosts family-friendly improv shows five nights a week.
- One king bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- One king bed, two twin beds, and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 6
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Two king beds, two twin beds, and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 8
- Maximum occupancy: 8
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 10 a.m.
- $16.95 resort fee includes: pools, hot tubs, poolside movies, fitness room, and business center.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: not available.
- Tennis, basketball, and volleyball courts
- Two outdoor pools
- Mini golf
- Fitness center
- Paddleboats and canoes
- BBQ and picnic area
- Activities department
- Patio/balcony with select suites
- Kitchen and refrigerator with select suites
The Fine Print
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $200 refundable security deposit paid at check-in
- $16.95 daily resort fee plus tax paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Grand Beach
- Nearest airport: Orlando International Airport (MCO; 18 mi)
- Cab fare: about $65 from MCO, including a 10% tip