What You Get
- Stay for four in a double queen room
- Daily access to Splash Country
- Four show tickets
- Four sodas
- Two popcorns
- One one-topping pizza
- Dates into June
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Cancellation policy: 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is nonrefundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Taxes: 11.6% tax added at purchase
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
Massive Indoor Water Park on Branson Strip
A 1,000-gallon bucket of water atop a three-level treehouse dumps a deluge on swimmers every eight minutes at Splash Country, the indoor water park at Grand Country Inn. Nearby, a lazy river meanders through a simulated Ozark riverbank and two tube slides twist and wind around an interactive treehouse. The 20,000-square-foot facility is practically its own ecosystem, and it’s the centerpiece of the many family-friendly activities at the sprawling hotel, which boasts a theme park’s worth of games and entertainment.
At the hotel's Fun Spot, you can zoom around in bumper cars, practice putts on a 3-D black-light mini-golf course, and play laser tag. The entertainment emporium also boasts mini bowling, arcade games, and a multilevel play area filled with thousands of soft foam balls.
This deal comes with tickets to any show at the Grand Country Music Hall, located a few steps from the resort. In the show Amazing Pets, trained dogs and cats perform stunts and exotic birds make fly-by appearances. During the Grand Jubilee, a quartet croons country and rock tunes from the Oak Ridge Boys, the Eagles, and more.
Once the family is tuckered out, the whole gang can enjoy a quiet night’s rest in a standard room with two queen-size beds. At the Grand Country Buffet, you can load up plates with everything from eggs and bacon at breakfast to salads, fresh-baked breads, and desserts at lunch. The onsite Papa Grand's Pizza has a full salad bar and a pizza bar with 12 varieties, including three dessert pies.
Branson, Missouri: Family-Friendly Theaters and Concert Halls in the Ozarks
If you take a drive through the Ozarks in Missouri, it might seem like an unlikely place to find glittering lights and stage shows—for the most part, it's a rolling plateau of wooded hills, snaking rivers, and limestone bluffs. But follow down Route 76 and you'll find Branson, which looks like a miniature, more family-friendly version of Las Vegas.
- Theaters on the Main Strip: Dozens of stages and music halls line Branson's main strip, some of which are owned by stars such as Dolly Parton. On any given night you can watch anything from country music performances to circus acrobatics to magic shows.
- For the kids: Silver Dollar City is a popular theme park modeled after an 18th-century frontier town. You can hop on a mine-car roller coaster, take a tour by lantern through limestone caverns, or watch as blacksmiths hand-forge mailboxes for the mayor's private collection ( located about 5 miles west of the strip).
- Explore the Ozarks: Within about 30 miles, there are two large lakes—Table Rock and Taneycomo. Each is stocked with trout and has boats available for rent.
- At Ruth and Paul Henning Conservation Area, you can bike or hike along Roark Creek and through dense oak forests. Paul Henning, who was inspired to create the Beverly Hillbillies after a Boy Scout trip to the Ozarks, donated the 1,534-acre reserve.
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Adding occupants above standard: $8 for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: available for an additional $9 per night
- Smoking policy: smoking rooms are available upon request by calling the hotel.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: not available
- Three onsite restaurants
- Live shows daily
- 20,000-square-foot indoor water park
- Bumper cars and arcade
- Two indoor mini-golf courses
The Fine Print
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is nonrefundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- 11.6% tax added at purchase.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Grand Country Inn
- Nearest airports: Branson Airport (BKG; about 12 miles); Springfield-Branson National Airport (SGF; about 53 miles)
- Cab fare: about $15 from BKG
- Driving distance from Springfield, MO: about 46 miles