What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a deluxe king room or four in a deluxe two-double room
$25 Daily Resort Fee Includes
- Valet parking
- Fitness center access
- Local and toll free calls
- Indoor and outdoor pool access (Must reserve pool time in advance with the hotel. Please see below for additional information.)
- In-room coffee and water
- On-property shuttle service
- Grand Trolley (when available)
Please click here to view the Grand Geneva Resort CleanCare Pledge.
Hotel at a Glance: Grand Geneva Resort & Spa
No matter the season, guests can enjoy the outdoors at the 4-star Grand Geneva Resort & Spa. In the warmer months, hikers and bikers can explore miles of trails surrounding the property, and in the colder months you can enjoy skiing and other winter activities.
- Upscale design: The bathrooms in deluxe guest rooms feature granite top vanities and mirrors with embedded TVs.
- Diverse cuisine at the many onsite dining venues ranges from hand-cut steaks at Geneva ChopHouse to chocolate torte at the more casual Grand Café.
- It’s always warm at the indoor water park, where kids can zip down slides while parents lounge in jetted tubs or the lazy river (passes not included).
- Spa and Salon services ranging from soothing massages to gorgeous hairstyling, or luxurious manicures, pedicures and makeup consultations, all provided by our most talented artists.
- Notable accolades: AAA Four Diamond Award and TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
WE ARE COMMITTED TO SAFETY
In accordance with the State of Wisconsin, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and industry recommendations, a mask or face covering for guests ages 2 and older is required when indoors or in an enclosed space and other people are present in the same room or space, including but not limited to outdoor bars, outdoor restaurants, and ride-share vehicles. Face masks and face coverings are strongly recommended in all other settings, including outdoors when it is not possible to maintain physical distancing. Masks or face coverings are not required: outdoors; while eating or drinking at a restaurant/bar; or while swimming. If you need a mask, please request one at the Front Desk. We appreciate your cooperation.
Due to social distancing guidelines, we must reduce the number of guests permitted on our outdoor pool deck. Therefore, we have implemented an advanced reservation policy for pool times. Each room reservation will have the opportunity to sign up for one (1) two-hour time slot per day during their stay. Additional pool time may be available on a walk-in basis. Reservations can be made online after you receive your room confirmation. Wristbands will be limited to the number of guests in the room.
Open swim times will be available, based on availability, daily from 7:00am to 8:30am and from 7:00pm to 10:00pm. Additionally, we will take guests on a walk-in basis throughout the day, as occupancy allows from 9:00am to 6:30pm.
Grand Geneva Golf Resort
- Our 1,300-acre golf resort offers amazing amenities such as golf vacation packages, lessons for beginners and membership rates for frequent golfers.
Lake Geneva, Wisconsin: Lakeside Mansions and Historical Museums
Located within 90 miles of Chicago, Milwaukee, and Madison, Lake Geneva has become one of the Midwest’s most popular destinations for recreation. Geneva Lake—a gaping gulf of fresh water ripe for swimming, leisurely sails, water skiing, and tubing—is the resort town’s biggest draw in the summer. Admire the scenery by taking a stroll on the Geneva Lake Shore Path, a 21-mile walkway planned by early settlers that stretches around the entire lake. Along the way, you’ll pass expansive gardens and the opulent estates that helped the town earn the nickname “Newport of the West.”
In the winter, outdoor activities range from sledding and cross-country skiing in Big Foot Beach State Park to ice-fishing on Geneva Lake. There’s also plenty to do indoors, such as the Geneva Lake Museum, which takes visitors back in time with re-created late 19th- and early 20th-century shops.
Deluxe Two-Double Room
- Two full beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
Deluxe King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- $25 resort fee includes: valet parking, fitness center access, WiFi, local and toll free calls, indoor and outdoor pool access, in-room coffee and water, and more.
- Parking: valet parking included in resort fee.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: please contact property for pet restrictions and fees.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: not available
- Moose Mountain Falls Waterpark (passes not included)
- WiFi access (included in the resort fee)
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- Ski hill
- Several restaurants
- Spa and salon
- Fitness center with rock climbing and sports courts
- Steam room and sauna
- On-property shuttle service
- Concierge services
- Complimentary electric-car and Tesla charging station
- 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $25 daily resort fee plus tax added at purchase
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Grand Geneva Resort & Spa
- Nearest airport: General Mitchell International Airport (MKE; 46 mi)
- Distance from Milwaukee: about 57 miles
- Distance from Chicago: about 80 miles