What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for four in a two-double room
- Select option includes daily waterpark passes for four
16% Daily Resort Fee Includes
- Business center
- Towel services in waterpark
Hotel at a Glance: Grand Harbor Resort and Waterpark
Nestled in the Port of Dubuque, Grand Harbor Resort and Waterpark is surrounded by a historic downtown, scenic bluffs, and the Mississippi River. Enjoy the view from your comfortable room or head downstairs for family-friendly fun at the indoor water park. Select option in this deal includes passes for four, letting you zoom down slides, play in waterspouts, or float down the lazy river.
- Grab a bite at Tony Roma’s Restaurant, which serves up award-winning barbecue ribs and juicy steaks.
- Play at the arcade, which features Monster Drop, Quik Drop, new Laser Maze, and skeeball.
- Get a workout while looking out at the bluffs from the hotel’s renovated fitness center.
- Raise the stakes: Bowl or see a comedy show at neighboring Diamond Jo Casino, or head to nearby Q Casino for Vegas-style games.
- The Mighty Mississippi: The National Mississippi River Museum & Aquarium features wetland nature trails and freshwater aquariums. It’s just a short walk from the hotel.
- Find a new favorite wine at the nearby Stone Cliff Winery, where you can sample cabernet sauvignon and riesling, as well as strawberry-rhubarb wine.
Dubuque, Iowa: Pastoral Charm Along the Mississippi River
Located along the Mississippi River in eastern Iowa, just across the Wisconsin border, Dubuque’s natural setting makes it ideal for picturesque hikes such as Heritage Trail, a 26-mile mountain trek. The trail links Dubuque with Dyersville, the site where Field of Dreams was filmed. A stroll along the Port of Dubuque’s riverwalk goes past Victorian architecture, eclectic sculptures by local artists, and the city’s iconic clock tower.
For a history-centered day trip, take a scenic 20-mile drive east of the river to the charming town of Galena, Illinois, where you’ll find wineries, antiques stores, and blacksmith shops. The Ulysses S. Grant Home sits on a hill overlooking the town. The 18th president and Union general was given this Italianate house upon his triumphant return to his hometown after the Civil War ended in 1865.
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- 16% resort fee includes: WiFi, hotel parking, business center, and towel services in waterpark.
- Parking: included in resort fee.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Indoor waterpark
- WiFi (included with resort fee)
- Fitness center
- Kids’ club
- Laser maze
The Fine Print
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $50 incidentals hold paid at check-in
- 16% daily resort fee added at purchase
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Grand Harbor Resort and Waterpark
- Nearest airports: Dubuque Regional Airport (DBQ; 9 mi) and Chicago O’Hare International airport (ORD; 166 mi)