Hotel at a Glance: Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead
- In-room amenities: Marble bathrooms with Portico bath products, iHome stereo with iPod® docking station, and 32-inch flat screen HDTVs
- Take a relaxing stroll through a Japanese Zen garden designed by a Kyoto architect that features a waterfall, pond, and multi-level garden with Georgia rocks and plants.
- Go for a swim in the heated outdoor pool—open April through Labor Day Weekend—that connects to a spacious sun deck with pool bar.
- Locally sourced eats: Onyx at the Grand serves up a European-inspired menu that includes sun-dried tomato pappardelle with pesto, grilled sustainable salmon, and an antipasto tray layered with local and regional meats and cheeses.
- 24-hour fitness center stocked with Life Fitness® cardio equipment, free weights and weight machines, exercise mats, and resistance bands and balls