What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
COVID-19 Testing: As part of their health and safety measures, Grand Oasis Cancun, offers COVID-19 Antigen and PCR tests for preferential pricing. Antigen tests are available at a cost of $275 MXN (approx. $14USD). PCR tests are available at a cost of $1,500 MXN (approx. $75USD) per test. For guest comfort, the tests are be available at the resort. Guests may schedule the appointment upon check-in. Guests testing positive for COVID-19 will receive free room accommodations, meals, and non-alcoholic beverages for themselves and one companion while they quarantine for 5 nights. For more information, please click here.
- All-inclusive stay for two in a Grand Standard room or Grand Ocean-View room
- Up to two kids 12 or younger stay and eat free
Included in all-inclusive:
- All meals: breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks
- All alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages (select premium brands available with surcharge)
- Room accommodations
- House shows and entertainment
- Daily activities program
- Supervised Kids Club for ages 5-12 years old
- Gym and hard surface multi-purpose court during the day
- Concierge service
- All hotel taxes and gratuities
Resort at a Glance: Grand Oasis Cancún
Grand Oasis Cancun is an all-inclusive beachfront resort and mecca of entertainment, featuring dinner shows, live music, nightclubs, and Cancun’s only full gaming casino located in a resort. Dine at an impressive variety of international restaurants, sip cocktails at trendy bars, indulge in a spa treatment, or simply relax in the quarter-mile pool.
- Eat, drink, and be merry: at multiple restaurants and bars. All meals and beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) are included as part of the all-inclusive package.
- Splash around in the 400-yard outdoor pool.
- In-room amenities: flat-screen TV and a minibar stocked with water, beer, and soda
- Stay active: The resort features a fitness center, sports court, and a range of pool and beach activities.
Cancún: Cool White Sands and Mayan Relics
Located on a barrier island shaped like the number seven, Cancún’s Hotel Zone juts into the Caribbean Sea at the northeast tip of Mexico’s Yucatán Peninsula. With the sea on one side and freshwater lagoons on the other, it’s a popular spot for sailing and snorkeling. Although the beaches and barrier reefs are a major draw, the geography is equally enticing further inland, where you can dive into an underground river or take a speedboat through a mangrove jungle.
The stone columns of El Rey Ruins, an ancient Mayan site dating back to the second and third centuries BCE, lie within the city’s Hotel Zone. Believed to be a royal burial ground, the archaeological site is also home to wild iguanas that lounge in the sun.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? Cancun International Airport (CUN) is 10 miles from the property. Transportation is not included, but guests can take a taxi or contact the resort for shuttle service options or private transfers.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to make another purchase? The deal covers an all-inclusive stay for two guests. For additional occupants, please contact the property for pricing and details. Up to two kids 12 or younger stay free when sharing the room with two adults.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? Resort credits are not offered with this deal.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? All resort restaurants have a casual dress code, reservations are not required. For information regarding your dining options, please click here.
Grand Standard Room and Grand Ocean-View Room
- One king bed or two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy for Grand Standard room: 5 total (4 adults max, 3 children max)
- Maximum occupancy for Grand Ocean View room: 5 total (3 adults max, 3 children max)
- Adding occupants above standard: please contact property for pricing and details for guests 13 or older; up to two kids 12 or younger stay free when sharing a room with two paying adults
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: smoking only in designated areas on property; no smoking in rooms.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Multiple bars and restaurants
- Live entertainment
- Full gaming casino
- Quarter-mile outdoor pool
- Burlesque night club
- Fitness center and multi-sports court
- 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Must present valid US or Canadian ID at check-in
- All prices and charges listed in US Dollars
- Purchases are in US Dollars
- Foreign exchange fee may apply
- Guests 18-24 years old traveling without a parent / legal guardian must pay a $30 USD cash non-refundable policy fee per person per stay at check-in
- $2 USD nightly environmental sanitation tax per room paid at check-in
- Airfare not included
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Grand Oasis Cancún
- Nearest airport: Cancun International (CUN; 10 mi/16 km)