What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
Per CDC guidelines, travel to Mexico is highly discouraged at this time due to the increased COVID-19 levels currently being reported. Please view the latest travel information here.
✈ CDC Travel Order: Effective 1/26/21 all air passengers arriving to the US from a foreign country must get tested for COVID-19 infection no more than 3 days before their flight departs and to provide proof of the negative result or documentation of having recovered from COVID-19 to the airline before boarding the flight. More information on this testing requirement can be found here.
COVID-19 Testing: As part of their health and safety measures, Grand Oasis Cancun, will be offering free COVID-19 antigen tests; and PCR tests at an additional cost of US$75 per test. For guest comfort, the test will be available at the resort. Guests may schedule the appointment upon check-in. Up to two guests per reservation testing positive for COVID-19 will receive free room accommodations, meals, and non-alcoholic beverages while they quarantine for 14 days. For more information, please click here.
- All-inclusive stay for two in a grand standard room or grand ocean-view room
- Up to two kids 12 or younger stay free
Included in all-inclusive:
- All meals and snacks
- Unlimited international and domestic alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages at any of the resort bars (select premium brands available with surcharge)
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- All hotel taxes and gratuities
Resort at a Glance: Grand Oasis Cancún
Grand Oasis Cancun is a mecca of entertainment and all-inclusive resort that regularly hosts live concerts, comedy shows, and themed parties on the beach. There’s even an after-hours burlesque night club and casino at the resort.
- Eat, drink, and be merry: at multiple restaurants and bars. All meals and beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) are included as part of the all-inclusive package.
- Splash around in the 400-yard outdoor pool.
- In-room amenities: flat-screen TV and a minibar stocked with water, beer, and soda
- Stay active: The resort features a fitness center, sports court, and a range of pool and beach activities. For non-motorized water sports, guests can enjoy kayaking at the nearby AquaWorld Cancun.
Cancún: Cool White Sands and Mayan Relics
Located on a barrier island shaped like the number seven, Cancún’s Hotel Zone juts into the Caribbean Sea at the northeast tip of Mexico’s Yucatán Peninsula. With the sea on one side and freshwater lagoons on the other, it’s a popular spot for sailing and snorkeling. Although the beaches and barrier reefs are a major draw, the geography is equally enticing further inland, where you can dive into an underground river or take a speedboat through a mangrove jungle.
The stone columns of El Rey Ruins, an ancient Mayan site dating back to the second and third centuries BCE, lie within the city’s Hotel Zone. Believed to be a royal burial ground, the archaeological site is also home to wild iguanas that lounge in the sun.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? Cancun International Airport (CUN) is 10 miles from the property. Transportation is not included, but guests can take a taxi or contact the resort for shuttle service options.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to make another purchase? The deal covers an all-inclusive stay for two guests. For additional occupants, please contact the property to notify the number of guests as well as pricing and details. Up to two kids 12 or younger stay free when sharing the room with two adults.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? Resort credits are not offered with this deal.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? All resort restaurants have a casual dress code, reservations are not required. For information regarding your dining options, please click here.
Grand Standard Room and Grand Ocean-View Room
- One king bed or two double beds (based on availability; assigned at check-in)
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy for Grand Standard room: 5 total (4 adults max, 3 children max)
- Maximum occupancy for Grand Ocean View room: 5 total (3 adults max, 3 children max)
- Adding occupants above standard: please contact property for pricing and details for guests 13 or older; kids 12 or younger stay free when sharing a room with two paying adults
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Multiple bars and restaurants
- Live entertainment
- Themed beach parties
- Outdoor pool
- Burlesque night club
- Fitness center and multi-sports court
- 24-hour room service (for additional fee)
The Fine Print
- 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Must present valid US or Canadian ID at check-in
- All prices and charges listed in US Dollars
- Purchases are in US Dollars
- Foreign exchange fee may apply
- Guests 18-24 years old traveling without a parent / legal guardian must pay a $30 USD cash non-refundable policy fee per person per stay at check-in
- $2 USD nightly environmental sanitation tax per room paid at check-in
- Airfare not included
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Grand Oasis Cancún
- Nearest airport: Cancun International (CUN; 10 mi/16 km)