Hotel at a Glance: Grand Oasis Palm
The Grand Oasis Palm caters to family members of all ages with all-inclusive activities. For younger guests, the fun centers on the KiddO Zone, over 43,000 square feet with a supervised kids’ club and splash zones. While little ones zip down water slides and play video games, adults can unwind with organic spa facials or sip drinks at any of the resort’s 11 bars.
- Grand rooms overlook the sea or the resort’s gardens while Grand Ocean rooms overlook the Caribbean Sea.
- 14 restaurants from pizza to Mexican-Japanese fusion
- Beachfront paradise: Palm trees and hammocks line the white sand steps from the Caribbean Sea.
- Splashy fun in the sunlit outdoor pools
- On land and sea: Guests can enjoy yoga, play volleyball or basketball on a multi-purpose court, or kayak along the waves.
Cancún: Cool White Sands and Mayan Relics
Located on a barrier island shaped like the number seven, Cancún’s Hotel Zone juts into the Caribbean Sea at the northeast tip of Mexico’s Yucatán Peninsula. With the sea on one side and freshwater lagoons on the other, it’s a popular spot for sailing and snorkeling. Although the beaches and barrier reefs are a major draw, the geography is equally enticing further inland, where you can dive into an underground river or take a speedboat through a mangrove jungle.
The stone columns of El Rey Ruins, an ancient Mayan site dating back to the second and third centuries BCE, lie within the city’s Hotel Zone. Believed to be a royal burial ground, the archaeological site is also home to wild iguanas that lounge in the sun.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? Cancun International Airport (CUN) is approximately 15 miles away from the resort. Transfer service is available for an additional fee by contacting the property directly.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to make another purchase? The deal covers a stay for two. Please contact the property for pricing when adding additional guests 13 years or older; up to two kids 3–12 years old stay free (infants ages 0–2 stay free at all times).
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
**4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? Resort credit is not included with the deal; this is an all-inclusive resort.
**5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? Reservations and formal dress code are required at select restaurants. For information regarding your dining options, please click here.