Resort at a Glance: Adults-Only All-Inclusive Grand Oasis Sens
Grand Oasis Sens is an adults-only resort in the popular Hotel Zone, the epicenter of all-inclusive hotels in Cancún. During the day, you can relax on a stretch of beach or sip cocktails by the swimming pool. At night, dance in the nightclub, or plug into the electrifying nightlife of downtown Cancún just 10 minutes away.
- Eat, drink and be merry at the Cancún all-inclusive hotel’s gourmet restaurants, including Sakura Sunset, which serves Peruvian-Japanese fusion.
- Get pampered at the spa, where skilled therapists administer hot-stone and chocolate massages (all spa services are an extra fee).
- Explore the Hotel Zone, home to the best all-inclusive hotels in Cancún, as well as shopping, dancing, and dining spots.
- Unwind in a Grand room that offers a minibar, a flat screen HD TV, coffee maker, bathroom amenities, and 24-hour room service (delivery fee applies).
Cancún: Cool White Sands and Mayan Relics
Located on a barrier island shaped like the number seven, Cancún’s Hotel Zone juts into the Caribbean Sea at the northeast tip of Mexico’s Yucatán Peninsula. With the sea on one side and freshwater lagoons on the other, it’s a popular spot for sailing and snorkeling. Although the beaches and barrier reefs are a major draw, the geography is equally enticing further inland, where you can dive into an underground river or take a speedboat through a mangrove jungle.
The stone columns of El Rey Ruins, an ancient Mayan site dating back to the second and third centuries BCE, lie within the Cancún Hotel Zone. Believed to be a royal burial ground, the archaeological site is also home to wild iguanas that lounge in the sun.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? The property is about 8 miles from Cancún International Airport (CUN). Please call the resort to make shuttle transportation arrangements (transportation is not included).
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another voucher? The voucher covers two guests. Please contact property at (800) 446-2747 for an additional guest 21 or older; guests 20 or younger are not allowed.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Our customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? No resort credits are included with this voucher.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? Sakura Sunset has a formal dress code and requires a reservation, which can be made at the resort’s concierge desk. All other resort restaurants are casual dress and do not require reservations.