What You Get
- Stay for two in a standard room, sunset-view room, ocean-view room, Sian Ka’an junior suite, or Sian Ka’an master suite
Hotel at a Glance: All-Inclusive Grand Sens Cancun
Built on a grid, there’s something at every corner of Grand Sens. Cancun. Here, guests may wish to head to the middle, where an expansive infinity pool sits waiting to be waded into. Surrounding are plenty of restaurants on-site with ocean-views or guests may wish to take a dip in the ocean itself. Whatever guests end up doing here, they are sure to be immersed in relaxation.
- Picturesque is how to describe rooms here, often featuring ocean-views and personal balconies..
- Eat, drink, and be merry at their seven restaurants that feature both traditional Mexican cuisine or for something a little more international, Maki Taco blends Mexican and Japanese plates.
- Book a tour at the hotel for those looking to see a bit more outside of Cancun. The Chichen Itza Tour shows guests ancient structures while other tours include swimming with dolphins or snorkeling.
- Nightlife: For those looking for an after-dark affair, the resort offers vibrant nightly entertainment, burlesque-style shows and live music at the Kinky Night Club four nights a week, as well as night cruises on the ocean every Thursday with Kinky On Board (includes food, drinks, and spicy entertainment)
- Out on the town: Guests have access to the fabulous entertainment at The Pyramid at Grand Cancun, including their Red Circus, Red Casino, and Red Cabaret Dinner (shuttle transportation included; previous reservation required). Guests may also wish to gamble at local casino or dance the night away at the nearby nightclubs.
Cancún: Cool White Sands and Mayan Relics
Located on a barrier island shaped like the number seven, Cancún’s Hotel Zone juts into the Caribbean Sea at the northeast tip of Mexico’s Yucatán Peninsula. With the sea on one side and freshwater lagoons on the other, it’s a popular spot for sailing and snorkeling. Although the beaches and barrier reefs are a major draw, the geography is equally enticing further inland, where you can dive into an underground river or take a speedboat through a mangrove jungle.
The stone columns of El Rey Ruins, an ancient Mayan site dating back to the second and third centuries BCE, lie within the city’s Hotel Zone. Believed to be a royal burial ground, the archaeological site is also home to wild iguanas that lounge in the sun.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? The property is a 20-minute taxi ride from Cancun International Airport (CUN).
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to make another purchase? Standard occupancy is two guests per room. Standard, Sunset View, and Ocean View rooms allow three guests max. Sian Ka’an Junior Suite and Sian Ka’an Master Suite allow two guests max.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? Resort credits are not included with the voucher.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here. Only restaurants exclusive to Sian Ka’an guests (Café Del Mar and The Pyramid at Grand Cancun restaurants) require a formal dress code and reservations, which can be made at the resort’s concierge desk.
All-Inclusive Standard Room, Sunset View Room, and Ocean View Room
- One king bed or two double beds (assigned at check-in based on availability)
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 3
- Adding occupants above standard: contact property for details.
All-Inclusive Sian Ka’an Junior Suite and Sian Ka’an Master Suite
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Exclusive access to:
- Café Del Mar
- Sian Ka’an Lounge Bar
- Four award-winning gourmet restaurants at nearby sister resort The Pyramid at Grand Cancun (transportation included)
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: All rooms are non-smoking; smoking allowed in designated areas only.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Ocean views
- Room service (additional fee)
- Indoor/outdoor pools
- Seven restaurants
- Spa (additional fee)
- Tour appointments (additional fee)
- Six bars
The Fine Print
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in and stay
- Credit card required at check-in; AMEX, Mastercard, or Visa accepted
- All prices and charges listed in US Dollars
- Purchases are in US Dollars
- Foreign exchange fee may apply
- Airfare not included.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About All-Inclusive, Adults Only Grand Sens Cancun
- Nearest airport: Cancun International Airport (CUN; 13mi)