What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Two guests enjoy a stay in a grand studio room
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking and valet (valet tip not included)
Included in meal plan option:
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks at Grand Solmar Land’s End’s restaurants and bars
- International cocktails, domestic drinks, and house wine by the glass
- Theme nights at Grand Solmar Land’s End
- Use of the mini golf and tennis court at Playa Grande Resort
- Use of the Kids’ Club (5-12 years old)
Not included in meal plan option:
- Premium dishes, snacks, and drinks.
- Room service and take-away orders.
- Coffee corner and mini market.
- Additional services (spa, laundry, telephone calls, etc.).
- External restaurants and bars (from other hotels, Romeo & Julieta, Pícaro, etc.).
Resort at a Glance: Grand Solmar Land's End Resort and Spa
This 4.5-star resort is a natural choice for a stay in Cabo San Lucas. It has a private beach, outdoor pools with swim-up bars, and luxurious guest rooms. Each studio can boast a fully equipped kitchen, living and dining areas, and a furnished terrace to call your own.
- Relax in a spacious and comfortable room equipped with a flat-screen TV, wet bar, and kitchen area.
- Fill up on international fare at La Roca Restaurant, or swim up to the pool bar for a snack and a cocktail without leaving the water.
- Direct beach access: From this hotel’s doors, it’s only a short trek to the private beach.
- Make a splash in the outdoor infinity pools, which are open year-round
- Extra perks: With this deal, you'll receive 20% discount on Cabo Adventures Tours (except scuba diving, mountain bike, or sailing boat), WaveRunners, parasailing, and a glass-bottom boat, Sunset Cruise with Buccaneer Queen, as well as on Whale Watching morning (during whale season).
- Other complementary add-ons: The room-only option also receives a 10% discount on the hotel's meal plan; you can also get 20 minutes of complimentary reflexology if you purchase a 50-minute massage.
- Shuttle Service
- Los Cabos International Airport (additional charges apply - contact hotel for reservations)
- Complimentary shuttle between all the Solmar resorts
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico: Watersports, White-Sand Beaches, and Festive Parties
Located at the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula in Mexico and 10 degrees below the Tropic of Cancer, Cabo San Lucas enjoys pleasant year-round temperatures. Just south of town, the white-sand Lover's Beach (or Playa del Amor) stretches alongside the Sea of Cortez and is frequented by sea lions, and, depending on the season, humpback whales. It's a popular spot for snorkeling, scuba diving, and swimming. Tour boats and water taxis regularly zip from Cabo to Lover's Beach and the neighboring El Arco, an arch-shaped granite rock formation that has become Cabo's unofficial symbol.
Surrounding the marina waterfront, downtown Cabo buzzes 24 hours a day with visitors sampling local tequilas and fresh, grilled seafood. Slip into one of the trendy restaurants near the marina to try chicharrones—fried pork rinds—and chiles en nogada—poblano chilis topped in a walnut cream sauce. The tourist district is also filled with nightclubs and cantinas catering to every kind of visitor, whether they're looking for conga lines or jazz tunes.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? Los Cabos International Airport (SJD) is the closest airport and is approximately 32 miles from the property or 42 minutes by car. Click here for transportation options.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another voucher? The deal covers a stay for two guests. For the meal plan option, an additional adult or kid may be added for $126 per night for each additional guest 13 or older, $50 per night for each additional guest 12 or younger. For the room only option there is no additional charge to add an additional guest.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? No resort credits are included in this deal.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here or call 888-321-2226.
Grand Studio Suite
- One king-size bed and one double-size murphy bed
- Full bathroom
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 3 adults & 1 kid or 2 adults & 2 kids
- Adding occupants above standard: Contact resort for additional pricing and details
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- 29% tax for room only option paid at check-in
- $36.31 MXN (Pesos) environmental tax per room per night paid at check-in.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Private beach
- Outdoor pools and hot tubs
- Restaurants and bars
- Spa and salon (fees apply)
- Fitness center (complimentary with this offer)
- Kids’ Club and childcare (fees apply)
- Airport transportation (fees apply)
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary parking
- $36.31 MXN (Pesos) environmental tax per room per night paid at check-in
- 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Must present valid US or Canadian ID at check-in
- All prices and charges listed in US Dollars
- Purchases are in US Dollars
- Foreign exchange fee may apply
- Airfare not included
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Grand Solmar Land's End Resort and Spa
- Nearest airport: Cabo San Lucas International (CSL; 6 mi/10 km)