What You Get
Per CDC guidelines, travel across the Canada border is highly discouraged at this time due to the increased COVID-19 levels currently being reported. Please view the latest travel information here
The Annex at Grande Rockies is located in a separate building, steps from the main resort building where all amenities can be found
- Stay for two in a king room or two-double room
- Up to two kids 15 or younger stay free in a two-double room
$15 Daily Hotel Services & Environmental Fee Includes
- Outdoor activity programming
- Variety of seasonal gear
- Contribution to eco-friendly initiatives
Hotel at a Glance: The Annex at Grande Rockies Resort
The charming alpine town of Canmore is a gateway to Canada’s first national park: Banff National Park. The area’s scenery, with its snow-capped mountains, sparkling glaciers, and pristine lakes, has served as a backdrop for movies such as Jumanji: Next Level and The Reverant. At The Annex at Grande Rockies Resort, the Canadian Rockies are in the backyard.
- Go for a swim in the resort’s indoor pool, outfitted with a water slide and an indoor/outdoor hot tub.
- Vacation in style: Guest rooms feature a microwave and mini-fridge.
- Wake up with a view: of the surrounding Canadian Rockies mountains.
- Visit Lake Louise: in Banff National Park, only 50 miles (80 km) from the hotel.
- Peace of Mind: enhanced safety and cleaning procedures are being practiced at this property
Canmore, Alberta: Charming Rocky Mountain Town near Banff National Park
Canmore’s captivating natural setting in the foothills of the Canadian Rockies has served as a backdrop for such movies as Jumanji: Next Level and The Revenant. Head to Canmore Nordic Centre Provincial Park to enjoy the scenery while ice skating, cross-country skiing, hiking, or mountain biking, or explore a sprawling wilderness of mountains, glacier-fed lakes, and limestone canyons at Banff National Park.
Downtown Canmore centers on Main Street, a three-block shopping boulevard lined with brewpubs, art galleries, and boutiques. Monthly events such as art festivals and mountain-bike races keep the town buzzing during the day; an eclectic live-music scene entertains crowds late into the night. Though Canmore has come a long way since its early days as a coal-mining site, its mining museums and commemorative statues keep the past alive.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $30 per night for each additional guest 16 or older; kids 15 or younger stay free
- Face masks are required in all indoor public spaces. The pool and hot tub may be impacted by covid-19 restrictions during your stay. You can view all COVID related information here.
- Check in: 5 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- $15 hotel services & environmental fee includes: outdoor activity programming, a variety of seasonal gear, plus contribution to eco-friendly initiatives.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Heated indoor pool
- Indoor and outdoor hot tub
- Kids pool with waterslide
- Fitness center
- Free WiFi
- Heated parking
The Fine Print
- 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- All prices and charges listed in CAD Dollars
- Purchases are in CAD Dollars
- Foreign exchange fee may apply
- $15 daily hotel services & environmental fee plus tax added at purchase
- $250 damage deposit authorization on credit card paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Annex at Grande Rockies - Premium Collection
- Nearest airport: Calgary International Airport (YYC; 76 miles or 123 km)
- Distance from Calgary: 66 miles (106 km)