What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in an ocean-view double-queen room or ocean-view efficiency double-queen room
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free
5.75% Daily Resort Fee Includes
- Access to water amenities
- Fitness center
- DVD rentals
Hotel at a Glance: Grande Shores Ocean Resort
The only thing standing between the Grande Shores Ocean Resort and Myrtle Beach’s soft sand is the resort’s pool complex, where you can watch the waves crash in while relaxing in the hot tubs.
- Enjoy a grande burger at the onsite Shoreline Café.
- Room with a view from your hotel’s private balcony, you’ll be able to watch the waves
- Custom golf packages can be arranged by the staff. There are plenty of courses nearby, including Grande Dunes and MBN King’s North.
- Head to the boardwalk, about 5 miles away, where you can ride the SkyWheel, eat seafood, and shop.
- Notable accolade: TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
- Included perks: one complimentary ticket, per reservation to select attractions and free DVD rentals.
- Make a splash in the hotel’s indoor pool
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina: Sandy Beaches, Fresh Seafood, and Classic Amusement-Park Rides
Myrtle Beach is at the tip of South Carolina’s Grand Strand, a 60-mile stretch of white, sandy beaches along the Atlantic seaboard that draws surfers, fishers, and kayakers. The town’s Cherry Grove Pier bustles with activity during the fishing season, and you can rent a rod nearby to take your place alongside veteran anglers. Nearby restaurants serve up fresh, cooked-to-order seafood including crab and shrimp.
About a half-hour southwest of Myrtle Beach is Myrtle Beach proper, which USA Today named one of the best family vacation spots in the United States. That was in part because of its wooden boardwalk, which stretches for more than 1 mile and buzzes with carnival games and amusement-park rides. Hop into one of the SkyWheel’s glass-floored gondolas, surrounded by more than a million LED lights, for a panoramic view of the city.
Ocean-View Double-Queen Room and Ocean-View Efficiency Double-Queen Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; up to two kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- 5.75% resort fee includes: parking, WiFi, linens, access to water amenities, fitness center, and DVD rentals.
- Parking: included in resort fee.
- Smoking policy: nonsmoking
- Pet policy: no pets allowed
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Oceanfront property
- Two outdoor pools (seasonal; not heated)
- Two outdoor lazy rivers (seasonal; not heated)
- Indoor pool
- Four outdoor hot tubs
- Indoor kiddie pool
- Fitness center
- 5-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Must be 21+ to stay
- Credit card required at check-in
- 5.75% resort fee plus tax added at purchase
- 9.285% processing fee plus tax added at purchase
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Grande Shores Ocean Resort
- Nearest airport: Myrtle Beach International Airport (MYR; 10 mi)
- Cab fare: about $35 including a 15% tip from MYR