Stay for up to eight guests with daily passes to a huge indoor water park, access to kid-friendly activities, and 10 restaurants
About Your Great Wolf Lodge Getaway
- Book to stay between February 14 and May 7.
- Prices vary by day; the price listed is the lowest possible and may not be available all days.
- Click on a date on the booking calendar to see the individual prices by day.
- Daily water park passes for each registered guest, up to the maximum room occupancy, are included in all options.
See additional details regarding room occupancy, water park passes, and more on the Fine Print & Details tab above. See FAQs here.
Property at a Glance: Great Wolf Lodge Atlanta / LaGrange
The heart and soul of Great Wolf Lodge Atlanta / LaGrange is its 93,000-square-foot indoor water park. Splashy rides such as River Canyon Run—a raft water slide—and a zero-depth-entry wave pool with 3-foot swells surround the park’s iconic hub: a four-story treehouse with a 1,000-gallon tipping bucket. Younger kids will have a blast with the water slides and gentle spray features of Whooping Hollow and Cub Paw Pool.
The water park, which hovers around 84 degrees all year long, isn’t the resort’s only family-friendly activity. You’ll also find an arcade with more than 100 games, as well as mini golf.
- Extended water park access: You can enter the water park at 1 p.m. on the day you check in and stay until close on the day you check out (essentially 2 days’ water park admission).
- Family-friendly fun: There are plenty of games and activities for kids of all ages. Explore all activities by age group here.
- Hands-on crafts and activities such as face painting and balloon twisting during Paws-On Projects can entertain young children when they want a break from the water park action.
- Roomy suites comfortably sleep up to eight people. Some suites provide extra privacy with enclosed bunk beds for kids.
- Where to eat: There are 10 restaurants and snack bars, including a pizza joint and an ice-cream shop.
- Add a Paw Pass or Pup Pass to your stay to enjoy kid-friendly activities and sweets at Creation Station, MagiQuest, and more at a discounted rate. See everything that’s included—as well as other available packages—here (additional fees apply).
- Safety first: Complimentary life jackets in multiple sizes and trained lifeguards help keep families safe and secure.
- Distance from Atlanta: 69 miles
Our Guide to Great Wolf Lodge
Our best tips on how to avoid crowds, dine on a budget, and dress down at Great Wolf Lodge