About Your Great Wolf Lodge Getaway
- Book to stay between April 21 and July 6.
- Prices vary by day; the price listed is the lowest possible and may not be available all days.
- Click on a date on the booking calendar to see the individual prices by day.
- You may have the maximum number of guests in any room for no additional fee with this Groupon. (Cost without Groupon is $50 per person per night.)
- Daily water park passes for each registered guest for up to the maximum room occupancy are included in all options. (Cost without Groupon is $50 per person per pass.)
- A $50 nightly dining credit is included with the Wolf Den Suite or KidKamp Suite, KidCabin Suite, and Loft Suite to be used at any of the dining facilities within the resort. (The dining credit is not included with the Family Suite option.)
See additional details regarding room occupancy, water park passes, and more on the Fine Print & Details tab above. See FAQs here.
Property at a Glance: Great Wolf Lodge Cincinnati/Mason
The heart and soul of Great Wolf Lodge Cincinnati/Mason is its 79,000-square-foot indoor water park. Splashy rides such as the Hydro Plunge—a roller coaster/water slide hybrid—and a zero-depth-entry wave pool with 3-foot swells surround the park’s iconic hub: a four-story treehouse with a 1,000-gallon tipping bucket. Younger kids will have a blast on the water slides and gentle spray features of Whooping Hollow and Cub Paw Pool.
The water park, which hovers around 84 degrees all year long, isn’t the resort’s only family-friendly activity. You’ll also find mini bowling at Ten Paw Alley, glow mini golf at Howl at the Moon, and Scooops Kid Spa.
- Extended and exclusive water park access: You can enter the water park at 1 p.m. on the day you check in and stay until close on the day you check out (essentially 2 days’ water park admission). And since there are no day passes for outside visitors, resort guests have exclusive access and won’t get stuck in long lines.
- Fun for all ages: There are games and activities for every member of the family; explore activities by age group here.
- Hands-on crafts and activities such as face painting and balloon twisting during the Lunch Time Lineup can entertain young children when they want a break from the water park.
- Roomy suites comfortably sleep up to eight guests. Family suites have semiprivate living areas; KidKamp, Wolf Den, and KidCabin units have enclosed bunk beds for little ones; and each Loft suite has two floors and a gas fireplace.
- Food and drink: Choose from seven restaurants and snack bars.
- Add a Paw Pass or Pup Pass to your stay to enjoy kid-friendly activities and sweets at Creation Station, MagiQuest, Bear Paw Sweets & Eats, and more at a discounted rate. See everything that’s included—as well as other available packages—here (additional fees apply).
- Safety first: Complimentary life jackets and trained life guards help keep everybody safe and secure.
- Driving time from Columbus and Indianapolis: 1.5 and 2 hours, respectively
Our best tips on how to avoid crowds, dine on a budget, and dress down at Great Wolf Lodge