Property at a Glance: Great Wolf Lodge Cincinnati/Mason
The heart and soul of Great Wolf Lodge Cincinnati/Mason is its 79,000-square-foot indoor water park. Splashy rides such as the Hydro Plunge—a roller coaster water slide hybrid—and a zero-depth-entry wave pool with 3-foot swells surround the park’s iconic hub: a four-story treehouse with a 1,000-gallon tipping bucket. Younger kids, meanwhile, will have a blast on the water slides and gentle spray features of Whooping Hollow and Cub Paw Pool.
The water park, which hovers around 84 degrees all year long, isn’t the resort’s only family-friendly activity. You’ll also find mini bowling at Ten Paw Alley, glow mini golf at Howl at the Moon, and Scooops Kid Spa, complete with ice-cream-sundae pedicure chairs.
- Extended and exclusive water-park access: You can enter the water park at 1 p.m. on the day you check in and stay until close on the day you check out (essentially two days’ water park admission). And since there are no day passes to the water park, resort guests have exclusive access and won’t get stuck in long lines.
- Activities for all ages: You can use the $25 resort credit included in this deal toward games and activities for kids of all ages; there’s also a a poolside bar that serves adult beverages. Explore all activities by age group here.
- Hands-on crafts and activities such as face painting, hula-hoop contests, and balloon twisting at Cub Club on Wheels can entertain young children when they want a break from the water park action.
- Roomy suites comfortably sleep six or eight people. Each Wolf Den, KidKamp, and Loft Fireplace suite provides extra privacy with either enclosed bunk beds or a second loft bedroom.
- Use your $25 daily resort credit toward food and drinks at seven restaurants and snack bars, activities, or spa treatments at Scooops Kid Spa and Elements Spa Salon.
- Add a PawPass or PupPass to your stay ($59.99 and $39.99, respectively) to enjoy kid-friendly activities and sweets at Creation Station, Cub Club on Wheels, Bear Paw Sweets & Eats, and more at a discounted rate. See everything that’s included here.
- Safety first: Complimentary life jackets in multiple sizes and trained life guards help keep families safe and secure.
- Distance from Columbus and Indianapolis: about a 1.5-hour drive from Columbus and a 2.5-hour drive from Indy
Our best tips on how to avoid crowds, dine on a budget, and dress down at Great Wolf Lodge
Book a spring break trip for the chance to win a second trip!