Property at a Glance: Great Wolf Lodge New England
The heart and soul of Great Wolf Lodge New England is its more than 68,000-square-foot indoor water park. Splashy rides such as the Howlin’ Tornado—an enclosed water slide that shoots you through a six-story funnel—and a zero-depth-entry wave pool with 3-foot swells surround the park’s iconic hub: a four-story treehouse with a 1,000-gallon tipping bucket. Younger kids will have a blast on the water slides and gentle spray features of Whooping Hollow and Cub Paw Pool.
The water park, which hovers around 84 degrees all year long, isn’t the resort’s only family-friendly activity. You’ll also find mini bowling at Ten Paw Alley, mini golf at Howl at the Moon, and Scooops Kid Spa.
- Extended and exclusive water-park access: You can enter the water park at 1 p.m. on the day you check in and stay until close on the day you check out (essentially 2 days’ water park admission). And since there are no day passes to the water park, resort guests have exclusive access and won’t get stuck in long lines.
- Activities for all ages: You can use the $65 resort credit included in this deal toward games and activities for kids of all ages; there’s also a poolside bar that serves adult beverages. Explore all activities by age group here.
- Hands-on crafts and activities such as face painting, hula-hoop contests, and balloon twisting at Cub Club on Wheels can entertain young children when they want a break from the water park action.
- Roomy suites comfortably sleep four to six people. KidCabin suites provide extra privacy with enclosed bunk beds, and Royal Bear suites boast private master bedrooms.
- Climb through obstacles and balance on rope bridges 30 feet off the ground at the indoor Howlers Peak Ropes Course. Admission is included with your stay.
- Use your $65 daily resort credit toward food and drinks at six restaurants and snack bars, activities, or spa treatments at Scooops Kid Spa.
- Add a PawPass or PupPass to your stay to enjoy kid-friendly activities and sweets at Creation Station, Cub Club on Wheels, Bear Paw Sweets & Eats, and more at a discounted rate. See everything that’s included here.
- Safety first: Complimentary life jackets in multiple sizes and trained life guards help keep families safe and secure.
- Distance from Providence, RI, and Boston: about a one-hour drive from both cities
Our best tips on how to avoid crowds, dine on a budget, and dress down at Great Wolf Lodge