About Your Great Wolf Lodge Getaway
- Book to stay between December 18 and February 16.
- Prices vary by day; the price listed is the lowest possible and may not be available all days.
- Click on a date on the booking calendar to see the individual prices by day.
- You may have the maximum number of guests in any room for no additional fee with this Groupon. (Cost without Groupon is $50 per person per night.)
- Daily water park passes for each registered guest, up to the maximum room occupancy are included in all options. (Cost without Groupon is $50 per person per pass.)
- A $50 nightly dining credit is included with the Lone Wolf Fireplace Suite, KidCabin Suite, and Loft Suite to be used at any of the dining facilities within the resort. (The dining credit is not included with the double-queen sofa suite option.)
See additional details regarding room occupancy, water park passes, and more on the Fine Print & Details tab above. See FAQs here.
Property at a Glance: Great Wolf Lodge Wisconsin Dells
The heart and soul of Great Wolf Lodge Wisconsin Dells is its 80,000-square-foot indoor water park. Splashy rides such as the Howlin’ Tornado—an enclosed water slide that shoots you through a six-story funnel—and a zero-depth-entry wave pool with 3-foot swells surround the park’s iconic hub: a four-story treehouse with a 1,000-gallon tipping bucket. Younger kids will have a blast with the gentle spray features of Raccoon Lagoon.
The water park, which hovers around 84 degrees all year long, isn’t the resort’s only family-friendly activity. You’ll also find an arcade with more than 100 games and Scooops Kid Spa, complete with ice-cream-sundae pedicure chairs.
- Family-friendly fun: There are plenty of games and activities for kids of all ages. Explore all activities by age group here.
- Hands-on crafts and activities such as face painting and balloon twisting can entertain young children when they want a break from the water park action.
- Roomy suites comfortably sleep up to six, seven, or eight people. Each loft suite provides extra privacy with a lofted second bedroom.
- Where to eat: There are four restaurants and snack bars, including the classy Lodge Wood Fired Grill.
- Add a Paw Pass or Pup Pass to your stay to enjoy kid-friendly activities and sweets at Creation Station, MagiQuest, Bear Paw Sweets & Eats, and more at a discounted rate. See everything that’s included—as well as other available packages—here (additional fees apply).
- Safety first: Complimentary life jackets in multiple sizes and trained life guards help keep families safe and secure.
- Distance from Milwaukee and Chicago: about a 2-hour drive from Milwaukee and a 3.5-hour drive from Chicago
Our best tips on how to avoid crowds, dine on a budget, and dress down at Great Wolf Lodge