Property at a Glance: Great Wolf Lodge Wisconsin Dells
The heart and soul of Great Wolf Lodge Wisconsin Dells is its more than 80,000-square-foot indoor water park. Splashy rides such as the Howlin’ Tornado—an enclosed water slide that shoots you through a six-story funnel—and a zero-depth-entry wave pool with 3-foot swells surround the park’s iconic hub: a four-story treehouse with a 1,000-gallon tipping bucket. Younger kids, meanwhile, will have a blast with the gentle spray features of Raccoon Lagoon.
The water park, which hovers around 84 degrees all year long, isn’t the resort’s only family-friendly activity. You’ll also find an arcade with more than 100 games and Scooops Kid Spa, complete with ice-cream-sundae pedicure chairs.
- Extended and exclusive water-park access: You can enter the water park at 1 p.m. on the day you check in and stay until close on the day you check out (essentially 2 days’ water park admission). And since there are no day passes to the water park, resort guests have exclusive access and won’t get stuck in long lines.
- Activities for all ages: You can use the $25 resort credit included in this deal toward games and activities for kids of all ages; there’s also a poolside bar that serves adult beverages. Explore all activities by age group here.
- Hands-on crafts and activities such as face painting, hula-hoop contests, and balloon twisting at Cub Club on Wheels can entertain young children when they want a break from the water park action.
- Roomy suites comfortably sleep six or eight people. Each KidCabin and Loft Fireplace suite provides extra privacy with either enclosed bunk beds or a second loft bedroom.
- Use your $25 daily resort credit toward food and drinks at five restaurants and snack bars, activities, or spa treatments at Scooops Kid Spa and Elements Spa Salon.
- Add a PawPass or PupPass to your stay ($59.99 and $39.99, respectively) to enjoy kid-friendly activities and sweets at Creation Station, Cub Club on Wheels, Bear Paw Sweets & Eats, and more at a discounted rate. See everything that’s included here.
- Safety first: Complimentary life jackets in multiple sizes and trained life guards help keep families safe and secure.
- Distance from Milwaukee and Chicago: about a two-hour drive from Milwaukee and a three-hour drive from Chicago
Our best tips on how to avoid crowds, dine on a budget, and dress down at Great Wolf Lodge
Book a spring break trip for the chance to win a second trip!