What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for six in a two-bedroom condo
$15.95 Daily Resort Fee Plus Tax Includes
- Business center
- Outdoor Pool
- Volleyball Court
- Basketball Court
- Boarding pass printing
Hotel at a Glance: Greensprings Vacation Resort
It’s easy for your mind to wander back to early American history when you’re staying at Greensprings Vacation Resort. It sits on the grounds of a former plantation, which now serves as a home base for exploring Williamsburg’s historic attractions. Stroll down the city’s cobblestone streets and you’ll find buildings and actors re-creating the 18th century—including Patrick Henry recounting one of his famous speeches.
- Where you’ll stay: Well-appointed two-bedroom condos overlooking historical landscapes come with full kitchens, fireplaces, and garden tubs.
- Tee off right next door at the Williamsburg National Golf Club, which has a Jack Nicklaus–designed course hailed by Golf Digest as one of Virginia’s best.
- Play tennis basketball or volleyball day or night on the lighted courts. Sports equipment is not supplied.
- Go swimming in the seasonal outdoor pool.
Williamsburg, Virginia: Historic Colonial Town
Part of the Historic Triangle of Virginia (along with Jamestown and Yorktown), Williamsburg was the capital of the colony. It played a central role during the American Revolution—American forces gathered here in 1781 to march to Yorktown for the war’s final battle. The city pays homage to this patriotic past with a living museum where fifers march in Revolutionary War regalia and costumed actors portray everyday colonists. Historians have carefully preserved and restored dozens of 18th-century structures within the town; buildings of note include the home of George Wythe, the first Virginian to sign the Declaration of Independence. Yorktown Battlefield is to the east; here, park rangers tell the story of the Revolutionary War’s final siege.
- One king bed, one queen bed or two twin beds, and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 6
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 10 a.m.
- $15.95 (plus tax) resort fee includes: WiFi, business center, outdoor pool, volleyball court, basketball court, mini-golf, playground, tennis, and boarding pass printing.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: not available.
- Outdoor pools (seasonal)
- Volleyball, tennis, and basketball courts
- Miniature golf course
- Horseshoe pit
- Charcoal BBQ grills
- Picnic area
- Concierge services
- WiFi (included in resort fee)
The Fine Print
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $300 refundable deposit on major credit or debit card paid at check-in
- $15.95 daily resort fee plus tax paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Greensprings Vacation Resort
- Nearest airport: Newport News/Williamsburg International Airport (PHF; 23 mi)
- Cab fare: about $75 from PHF, including a 15% tip
- Distance from Newport News: about 26 miles