Log cabins and motel rooms on 10 acres along the Little Colorado River near Arizona’s White Mountains
- We are open!
- Our cabins are single family homes with full kitchens, ideal for social distancing!
- We are in the middle of the National Forest, and Greer has only 122 year round residents. You will see lots of wildlife including Elk, Deer, Bald Eagles, Osprey Hawks and much more.
- We have a no contact check-in and check-out procedure, and no housekeeping or other staff will enter you cabin during your stay. We completely sanitize every cabin before your arrival.
- Nearby Restaurants are open for Take Out and are safe. Or cook meals in the safety of your cabin.
Property at a Glance: Greer Lodge Resort & Cabins
Greer Lodge Resort & Cabins has been welcoming hunters, fishers, and nature lovers since 1948. This rustic lodge on the Little Colorado River is surrounded by the White Mountains and national forests; it features private trout ponds, river vistas, and open spaces perfect for kids and pets in need of stretching their legs. While here, you’ll have access to restaurants and resort-like amenities, yet still be within steps of mountainous wilderness.
- Cabins have fully equipped kitchens, covered decks, outdoor grills, flat-screen TVs, and views of the river or ponds.
- Praise from the press: Sunset magazine named the lodge one of the top nine hotels for nature lovers.
- Hiking trails abound in the area—there are 16 close by in Greer. You’ll also have free access to nearby national forests.
- Ski down the White Mountains: Sunrise Park Resort’s 65 runs on three mountains invite skiers and snowboarders of all skill levels to zoom down powdered slopes with spectacular views.
Greer, Arizona: Four Seasons of Outdoor Activities Tucked in the White Mountains
Set in a peaceful valley amid Arizona’s White Mountains, Greer attracts those who take pleasure in remoteness. The town is a four-hour drive from Phoenix, Tucson, Flagstaff, and Albuquerque, and it’s surrounded by national forests comprising the world’s largest grouping of ponderosa pines. You can go fly-fishing on the Little Colorado River, horseback riding along mountain paths, and stargazing after nightfall. Biking, hiking, and skiing at nearby Sunrise Park Resort are also popular pursuits. For a day trip, head to the Big Lake Recreation Area for a picnic and some birdwatching—you might spot up to 70 different species.